• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Anyone Witnessing Ottawa Comic Con
1 1

7 posts in this topic

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, Taxmick1 said:

I was just wondering the same thing - I’m not going to make it this year, but I have several books I’d like to get signed. 

I'll keep you updated if I get a response on the thread.  I called CGC who advised they will not be there and there are no authorized shops scheduled to be there currently.  Hopefully that changes or a witness will be there.  Great opportunity for some sigs.

15 minutes ago, Mark.H said:

I'll keep you updated if I get a response on the thread.  I called CGC who advised they will not be there and there are no authorized shops scheduled to be there currently.  Hopefully that changes or a witness will be there.  Great opportunity for some sigs.

Thanks - I believe Paradise Comics out of Toronto use to attend/witness a few years ago ... not sure if there are witnesses from Montreal that might be attending this year. 

Mike 

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 10:55 AM, Taxmick1 said:

Thanks - I believe Paradise Comics out of Toronto use to attend/witness a few years ago ... not sure if there are witnesses from Montreal that might be attending this year. 

Mike 

Good Call!  I'm going to follow up with CGC again closer to date to see if any reps and hopefully someone replies to this thread.

On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:31 AM, Taxmick1 said:

Sounds good - I also asked Rich Henn if he knew of anyone (he was going to ask around) - will keep you advised - thanks - Mike 

Thanks Mike, it's much appreciated!!!  Hopefully we'll get someone down there.  I would assume Jason is going to Fan Expo as well as he's going to all of their other Cons, however no guarantee.