• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

More stuff...ASM, Archie, Superman...

36 posts in this topic

Hi! I am going to be listing a few things for sale over the next week or so. Payment is check, MO, or PP personal. All raw books fully refundable if notified within a week of receipt. Shipping is USPS priority $10 in the US, all others exact shipping amount. I haven't sold much lately but have been on the boards a long time and have a feedback thread out there somewhere. 

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Silver

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Treasury 1972. Some people refer to this book as DC Limited C-20 (Overstreet has it listed as such for years). This is a really tough book to get in decent shape. It's pretty uncommon and is the first DC treasury book. I have had a couple over the years, this was the nicest one I had until a recent upgrade. Solid mid grade book (5.0-6.0) . $125

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

Binky 82. Kind of a weird one shot of the title after issue 81 came out 10 years earlier. Something else weird is that there is a letters page called Rings and Arrows which is for Green Lantern. The letters are about issue 95. NM-, ow pages, $10. OS price guide is $60. my price is $20.

comic364.jpg

comic365.jpg