• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not Attending a Convention, Can I Get CGC SS

6 posts in this topic

Is there a way to get your books signed and graded CGC SS if you are not attending a convention? I have seen people answer yes, but never explain how. Like, I live in San Diego, but I couldn't get tickets to comic-con (for example). Is there a way to get them signed with SS without actually attending the convention? And if so, how? 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Sarah Wilson said:

Is there a way to get your books signed and graded CGC SS if you are not attending a convention? I have seen people answer yes, but never explain how. Like, I live in San Diego, but I couldn't get tickets to comic-con (for example). Is there a way to get them signed with SS without actually attending the convention? And if so, how? 

Thanks!

Yes. You will need to find a facilitator attending the con. A lot of guys here offer up the services . Check the events or marketplace. 

2 hours ago, Sarah Wilson said:

Thanks!

You can try comicsketchart.com their facilitator dscott is usually pretty quick about emails and prices... he has a convention this weekend but would probably respond around Tuesday. Dscott is also here on the boards if you want to pm but email is better sometimes and you'll find it at comicsketchart.com...

but what you'll have to do is mail a comic to be signed to a facilitator, I suggest doug scott, you can find his email at comicsketchart.com

He is on the boards, and there are other's within the "SigSeries Event Thread" at the top of this Signature Forum. 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM