• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So what issue is the real 1st app of Red Goblin?
2 2

378 posts in this topic

Ditto - I'm just buying 2 copies off the shelf (have either gotten B cover, or one of the non-incentive variant covers) to hold just in case Red Goblin sticks around and becomes something bigger. I think I saw on Twitter though that Nick Spencer (taking over ASM after Slott's run) had said he wants to put his own spin / take on ASM and may be wiping the slate clean - doesn't mean Red Goblin wouldn't stick around, but who knows. Bottom line, I agree minimizing how much I have into the books. Would not want to be dropping $100+ on some of the store variants though

3 hours ago, CKinTO said:

Ditto - I'm just buying 2 copies off the shelf (have either gotten B cover, or one of the non-incentive variant covers) to hold just in case Red Goblin sticks around and becomes something bigger. I think I saw on Twitter though that Nick Spencer (taking over ASM after Slott's run) had said he wants to put his own spin / take on ASM and may be wiping the slate clean - doesn't mean Red Goblin wouldn't stick around, but who knows. Bottom line, I agree minimizing how much I have into the books. Would not want to be dropping $100+ on some of the store variants though

Nick Spencer is taking over? That should drop Spidey monthly sales like a rock. doh!

1 hour ago, 500Club said:

What’s the worst he could do...?  Have Norman Osborn father children with Gwen Stacy? :insane:

He could only wish to have been that creatively gifted. ?

2 hours ago, kimik said:

He could only wish to have been that creatively gifted. ?

Maybe he'll introduce a character he already owns, Madder Red. Or if he doesn't fully own it, a carbon copy. Whatever, I won't be buying it

5 hours ago, CKinTO said:

Good article yesterday on BC re:how Nick Spencer is preparing for his run on ASM. He's taking over after 801 when Slott's run ends!

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04/19/to-prepare-for-amazing-spider-man-run-nick-spencer-read-every-spider-man-comic/

They should`ve told him to stop at 441. :grin:

Also, this made me laugh:   And I’m directly following one of the most acclaimed and successful runs of all time in Dan Slott’s,” Spencer continued, revealing that his judgement hasn’t really improved in the past six months.

10 minutes ago, 500Club said:

They should`ve told him to stop at 441. :grin:

Also, this made me laugh:   And I’m directly following one of the most acclaimed and successful runs of all time in Dan Slott’s,” Spencer continued, revealing that his judgement hasn’t really improved in the past six months.

Since you mention Dan Slott by name, FWIW, in the Big Bang Theory episode last night, it was revealed that "Sheldon's" favorite Spider-man contributor was in fact Dan Slott..... kind of made me do a double take, and if you blinked you missed it. I like the show, but I wonder how many of the actors/actresses really like comics. Johnny Galecki who's name is John Mark Galecki (my name as well except for the last name) attends comic con's and has been seen buying books :foryou:

8ff1487d43d39871f0a6f886db1258f0.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

March report from comichron has asm 797 at 128,189 copies and noting marvel has stated over 300,000 orders for 800 so far..     Guessing 798,79 between these numbers

So there will be plenty of 1:100 / 1:50  /1:25 variants to spread around 

Edited by MGH

15 hours ago, MGH said:

March report from comichron has asm 797 at 128,189 copies and noting marvel has stated over 300,000 orders for 800 so far..     Guessing 798,79 between these numbers

So there will be plenty of 1:100 / 1:50  /1:25 variants to spread around 

Anyone know the print run for Action 1000?

Edited by Wolverinex