• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Make money selling famous art frames

12 posts in this topic

Ok

So you got a nice piece of art. Its framed.  You dont want to sell the art cause its cool. But that frame - it touched the art. Value has rubbed off onto the frame.  The more famous the art - the more valuable the frame. 

Make some cash by selling the frame. Keep the art.

Forget crypto currencies - get virtual art value - from empty frames. It happens all the time - be part of the action.  Turn $100 into $10,000.

Amazing ebay find - click here!

s-l400.jpg

2 minutes ago, Panelfan1 said:

Ok

So you got a nice piece of art. Its framed.  You dont want to sell the art cause its cool. But that frame - it touched the art. Value has rubbed off onto the frame.  The more famous the art - the more valuable the frame. 

Forget crypto currencies - get virtual art value - from empty frames. It happens all the time - be part of the action.  Turn $100 into $10,000.

s-l400.jpg

Brought to you by the guy trying to sell the cover art for ASM 141 for $1.2 million dollars (shrug) 

Arrrggghhhhh...why did I click on that link, now I'm going to be bombarded with "helpful" messages from eBay like "Is "Selling A Original Frame Framed By Carl Barks Of “Million Dollar Money Bin” still of interest to you, Gene?"  :frustrated: :pullhair:  :facepalm: 

10 minutes ago, delekkerste said:

Arrrggghhhhh...why did I click on that link, now I'm going to be bombarded with "helpful" messages from eBay like "Is "Selling A Original Frame Framed By Carl Barks Of “Million Dollar Money Bin” still of interest to you, Gene?"  :frustrated: :pullhair:  :facepalm: 

Well in all the excitement I sort of lost count, is it Gene? is it of interest to you?

punk

4 hours ago, Panelfan1 said:

Ok

s-l400.jpg

Seems like a good deal, when the photo of the frame is 25k.

you can at least for 10k, get a print of the art ($50) and re-create the photo, and still have money left over for a vacation.