• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
2 2

18 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I can’t put into words how bad i want this book!! 

Stop thinking and just do it :baiting:  I'm sure each of us can share a story how we wanted a book so bad at that time that instead of buying the book then, either the price of the book went skyrocketing up making it unaffordable or it's rarely seen for sale.

11 hours ago, Dark Knight said:

Stop thinking and just do it :baiting:  I'm sure each of us can share a story how we wanted a book so bad at that time that instead of buying the book then, either the price of the book went skyrocketing up making it unaffordable or it's rarely seen for sale.

Wish it were that simple my friend but it is a good point for sure I absolutely agree!! it’s pretty much already unaffordable for some of us mere mortals though. I guess if I was to sell off my entire collection I could there but my collection is chalk full of tough books many of which are much rarer than Tec 31 just not as pricey and those would all be regrets to sell. So just like the saying goes about buying it before it goes up there is also the try not to sell something you will regret selling later and unfortunately the only way for me to touch this book would require sacrifices I am not ready to make at least at this point in my life/collecting career. Tec 31 is THE cover of all covers though so if there ever was a book I would even contemplate doing it for this would probably be it. 

7 hours ago, jjeanius said:

Yes...but can you put it into $$$...?!?  ;)

haha!! I wish brother glwts!!!