• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few ROMITA SR ASM covers that made my life a little better. :)

4 posts in this topic

I was going through a stack of old xeroxes as I was thinking about what to do another post on. I came across these fabulous John Romita Sr. Spider-Man covers I used to own. I own none of these covers anymore. Some time back, I had all nine of these covers at the same time to admire in my collection. Life choices made it impossible to keep them unfortunately. Friends have asked me if I'm bummed that I had to release all these treasures I once held. The truth is I feel fortunate to have owned them even for a little while. I thoroughly enjoyed them while I was their caretaker and could look upon them daily under my roof. I hope others are now enjoying them as much as I did. Art needs to be shared with others who appreciate it as well to be fully enjoyed, IMO. Enjoy!!! 1f642.png:)

Here are three of the covers. Come see the others on the PANEL PAGE ART gallery page on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/panelpageart

asm92.jpg

asm115.jpg

asm85.jpg

2 hours ago, glenbru said:

I was going through a stack of old xeroxes as I was thinking about what to do another post on. I came across these fabulous John Romita Sr. Spider-Man covers I used to own. I own none of these covers anymore. Some time back, I had all nine of these covers at the same time to admire in my collection. Life choices made it impossible to keep them unfortunately. Friends have asked me if I'm bummed that I had to release all these treasures I once held. The truth is I feel fortunate to have owned them even for a little while. I thoroughly enjoyed them while I was their caretaker and could look upon them daily under my roof. I hope others are now enjoying them as much as I did. Art needs to be shared with others who appreciate it as well to be fully enjoyed, IMO. Enjoy!!! 1f642.png:)

Here are three of the covers. Come see the others on the PANEL PAGE ART gallery page on FB:

https://www.facebook.com/panelpageart

asm92.jpg

asm115.jpg

asm85.jpg

Three amazing covers. All are classics (although I would be hard pressed to say which of the 1st 200 issues aren’t classics)