• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 1000 variants
1 1

444 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Tony Daniel FanExpo.

Still then, you would think that making the cover available at all stores would be a good sales move. Considering that homage covers are doing well on the secondary market, I would expect that a lot of people would pick it up if they could.

Actually, it would have been cool to try to recreate the original cover as a hologram.

1 hour ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Still then, you would think that making the cover available at all stores would be a good sales move. Considering that homage covers are doing well on the secondary market, I would expect that a lot of people would pick it up if they could.

Actually, it would have been cool to try to recreate the original cover as a hologram.

I agree, Neal Adams doing that.

The Tony Daniels Fan Expo book, which is now available on their site, was somehow released early or fell off a truck. It's actually Action #1 reprint (like Sensation Comics reprinted the first appearance of Wonder Woman last year with the Jiminez acetate cover). Actually held copies in my hand in January at a convention and have been scrambling to find higher grade copies. In other news, that Kaare Andrews cover, nice. Also, does anyone have info on this Yesteryear Comics - Fabok cover? They only seem to have a facebook store, no website to order from. 

@MDR123

Id be happy to grab you any of the WW or Superman books when I go in a few weeks. I may not be the best grader but if I can help I will...

As far as the Fabok book...I bet we see something in the next week or so as far as pre-orders. I intend on getting the regular cover to match the others...and its through their FB page as far as I know so if you’re not on FB Id be happy to help as well

Summit Comics & Games - Action #1,000 store variant by George Perez 

28471585_10156276249100972_4052194258777031790_n.jpg?oh=87417bc52f6d93096f6e4f67d7d47fc2&oe=5B440BDF

Their facebook says $7.99 in store (if you're in Michigan) and $19.99 through their page if you message and order.