• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 1000 variants
1 1

444 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2018 at 1:52 PM, Dwitkin82 said:

The 11 DC variants and so far 7 store exclusives...holding off on some due to various reasons...

Nice! I've pick up mattina and jock set so far. Still urging to buy more. Might pick up jim lee tour

Edited by Bearmanpig

Man, I'm glad I don't care about Superman, what a bunch of stuff to chase! Good luck everyone! (When Detective hits 1000, that will put the hurt on my wallet.)

6 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

How about ASM 1000 when they introduce the next Goblin? 

When I was a boy, we had Goblins in two colors: Green, and Hob! And we liked it!

I wasn't going to get any of these, but decided to grab the 1930s variant. I would probably get the Jim Lee variant if I had a chance at a decent price, but I wasn't going to go down to Midtown Comics for the release party early enough to be at the front of the line to get one before they sold out. Oh well.

35 minutes ago, wikked said:

Does anyone know if the graded copies are going to note the first appearance of Rogal Zaar?

I was thinking about picking up one of the presale 9.8s...but I'll wait if the note isn't there.

if so than get jim lee tour cover. only one he is on

6 hours ago, williamblood said:

if so than get jim lee tour cover. only one he is on

Cover-wise yes...but does it note it within the book and if so wouldnt they then acknowledge it on the label regardless of the cover image?