• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Comics 1000 variants
1 1

444 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, speedcake said:

I mean, it's a decent cover.  And I get it is limited, but oof this seems a little cray

bendis already said new villain will play big role going forward. and it 200 for raw books. wait till a 9.8 hits eBay. im holding long on my 2 copies. very possible its a 700-1k 9.8 in a few months.  

On 27/04/2018 at 4:29 PM, Praxis52 said:

Fingers crossed!  

They shouldn't, but you never know.  When I spoke with Rob from Torpedo Comics, he told me their entire shipment/run for that book was like that.  So, I'm hoping it is the case.

I just received 450 more copies and nearly all of them have this defect.

40 minutes ago, gojira said:

I just received 450 more copies and nearly all of them have this defect.

thank you for the update. goes with what ive heard from others that like 90% are like that. wonder how long cgc will take to decide it wont effect grading. i want to get my 2 copies slabbed

2 minutes ago, williamblood said:

thank you for the update. goes with what ive heard from others that like 90% are like that. wonder how long cgc will take to decide it wont effect grading. i want to get my 2 copies slabbed

Yes, I'm setting my nicest 10 copies aside to submit them at a later date.

4 hours ago, gojira said:

Yes, I'm setting my nicest 10 copies aside to submit them at a later date.

Are you going to be selling any more? Thankfully my copy came in unscathed from the error but was only able to get one. 

24 minutes ago, MDR123 said:

Are you going to be selling any more? Thankfully my copy came in unscathed from the error but was only able to get one. 

Maybe on Sunday if I don’t have to post to many boxes on Monday. Otherwise probably once I’m back home at the end of the month.

Ugh - I don’t usually get involved with modern variants for this reason.  I buy a couple copies since I thought it was sold out and then then a few more trickle out just seems lame.