• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] Thread Closed! ChiSoxFan's 5th Annual Mega-Spring Sale -- 10%-20% off everything (except one book) in the thread! ASM #28, FF #21, Aquaman #29, Defenders #28 (1st Starhawk) x2, and more! RECAP on Page 28! PAGE 1 price drops!
1 1

575 posts in this topic

Welcome to my 5th Annual Mega Spring Sale! :hi:  RECAP found HERE !  EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE AQUAMAN #29 SLAB NOW 10-20% OFF! :banana:

I've had a ton of fun with my annual sale this time of year, and I have a lot of books to move, so here's to hoping we'll find nice, new homes for them! :foryou:  This sale will run tonight and tomorrow, with books sporadically being posted over the weekend (when I'll be at work, so those books will likely be up at strange hours in the AM), and then should finish up at the beginning of next week.

What's for sale:  A handful of new books,  including some nice keys in affordable condition) along with a lot of stuff that's hanging around from previous sales and undercopies of books I've upgraded.  Some high grade, a lot of books that are mid-to-lower grade, and hopefully a little something for everyone.  Almost all of the "keys" and the new books will be listed at the start, with books from previous sales coming afterward alphabetically (though I always reserve the right to throw a surprise in later as the sale goes along).

About me: I have had a very large number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here, including many, many sales threads -- you can see my kudos HERE.  I've done deals with so many people here, I've almost lost count!  If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you. 

I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the  :takeit:in the thread is king if we haven't come to a definitive agreement.  If for some reason someone takes it in a PM while someone is taking it in the thread, the time stamp will determine who gets the book.  Books must be specifically claimed in the thread or via PM.  I'll be invoicing at the end of the thread, but I'll be glad to do so beforehand for anyone if they request it.

No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I may have on ignore (not that it's many, but if I do, it was for a reason. hm).

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes, via Priority Mail and at cost.  Sorry, no Media Mail.  Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time.  If you decide to check out early, I should be able to ship to you within 48 hours of payment.  

Payment: PayPal only preferred on this thread, no personal. If wanting to pay by check or money order, I'll do so if I've done business with you before, but please contact me by PM first.  Payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice unless you check with me before buying. Again, I plan to invoice at the end of the thread, but you're welcome to request a check out earlier if you want. :foryou:

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.  Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a mistake, in which case I promise I'll make it right.  I feel my grading is solid, but especially with this volume of books, I'm as human as anyone else and might make a mistake.  In the end, the main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done.   (thumbsu

So let's get it underway, shall we?   :banana:

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Edited Recap Link

Amazing Spider-Man #45 -- 3rd appearance of The Lizard -- VF -- 8.0 -- $105  $95 -- SOLD to thehumantorch @ 20% off

Nice, bright colors on this cover

Spoiler

5bzYsnEh.jpg

Spoiler

2ZuxBhFh.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold!

Journey Into Mystery #112 -- Hulk vs. Thor -- F -- 6.0 -- $150 -- SOLD to prez via PM

Tanning inside front covers.  Date stamp on front cover near CCA stamp.

Spoiler

P9O5rw0h.jpg

Spoiler

BVRw6kLh.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold

Daredevil #7 -- 1st appearance of the Red Costume -- VG/F -- 5.0 -- $175 -- SOLD to Deadlift Collectibles VIA PM

Small tear at top staple, Date stamp front cover (on Subby's left arm)

Spoiler

xMfo9ADh.jpg

Spoiler

AJfqqwlh.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold!

X-Men #101 -- Copy B -- 1st appearance of The Phoenix -- App. VG/F -- 5.0 -- $30 -- SOLD to comicsyte95

This is a strange copy.  The cover appears to have been married in some fashion, but something has definitely been done to the book.  I've attached pictures of the inside of the book, where at the lower staple you can see a small remnant of the previous cover still attached to the book. Also, the cover is oversized in comparison to the interior (as seen in the second additional picture).  It all boils down to a book that has had work done to it, but comes as a very cheap price comparitively.

Spoiler

pztVmLJh.jpg

Spoiler

0KvdPkih.jpg

Spoiler

dnE2B00h.jpg

Spoiler

e3WNJveh.jpg

Edited by ChiSoxFan
Book sold!

1 minute ago, ChiSoxFan said:

X-Men #101 -- Copy B -- 1st appearance of The Phoenix -- App. VG/F -- 5.0 -- $30

This is a strange copy.  The cover appears to have been married in some fashion, but something has definitely been done to the book.  I've attached pictures of the inside of the book, where at the lower staple you can see a small remnant of the previous cover still attached to the book. Also, the cover is oversized in comparison to the interior (as seen in the second additional picture).  It all boils down to a book that has had work done to it, but comes as a very cheap price comparitively.

pztVmLJh.jpg

0KvdPkih.jpg

dnE2B00h.jpg

e3WNJveh.jpg

take it

2 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

X-Men #101 -- Copy B -- 1st appearance of The Phoenix -- App. VG/F -- 5.0 -- $30

pztVmLJh.jpg

0KvdPkih.jpg

dnE2B00h.jpg

e3WNJveh.jpg

:takeit:

16 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

All-Star Comics #58 -- 1st appearance of Power Girl -- F- -- 5.5 -- $30

NCB creases lower left corner -- probably pressable, if you're into that

Spoiler

te4IYxvh.jpg

Spoiler

hIwPdUhh.jpg

8 minutes ago, oceans11 said:

:takeit:

All yours, Don -- thanks! ^^

Edited by ChiSoxFan

16 minutes ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

pztVmLJh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

0KvdPkih.jpg

Spoiler

dnE2B00h.jpg

Spoiler

e3WNJveh.jpg

14 minutes ago, comicsyte95 said:

take it