• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] Thread Closed! ChiSoxFan's 5th Annual Mega-Spring Sale -- 10%-20% off everything (except one book) in the thread! ASM #28, FF #21, Aquaman #29, Defenders #28 (1st Starhawk) x2, and more! RECAP on Page 28! PAGE 1 price drops!
1 1

575 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, ChiSoxFan said:

The Avengers #11 -- Q VF- -- Q 7.5 -- $40

Pin-up page completely detached and trimmed, with tape on pin-up (but included).  Another strange book, but a nicely presenting copy for a very affordable price.  Pictures of the pin-up on top of the front cover are included.

Jqs4iuRh.jpg

ZEgwgYuh.jpg

iF4XHERh.jpg

Take

1 hour ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Batman #258 -- 1st mention of Arkham Asylum -- VF -- 8.0 -- $45 

Just noticed I misscanned the book -- will repost new scans a little later tonight.  :takeit: pending those scans is okay, but an unqualified :takeit: will trump that.

Reveal hidden contents

njJsSbph.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

vLJizejh.jpg

33 minutes ago, loganparker said:

:takeit:

All yours, and thanks! ^^

2 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

The Avengers #11 -- Q VF- -- Q 7.5 -- $40 

Pin-up page completely detached and trimmed, with tape on pin-up (but included).  Another strange book, but a nicely presenting copy for a very affordable price.  Pictures of the pin-up on top of the front cover are included.

Reveal hidden contents

Jqs4iuRh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

ZEgwgYuh.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

iF4XHERh.jpg

11 minutes ago, Oceanmills said:

Take

Thank you! ^^

2 hours ago, ChiSoxFan said:

:takeit:  (And then my wife will kill me, and all proceeds from this thread will go to my Memorial Fund. lol ).

Cheeky girl! Jennifer Hawkins posted a snap of an outtake of her recent lingerie shoot on her Instagram page on Sunday

Brave and the Bold #112 -- F- -- 5.5 -- $10

Not sure what the problem is with the scans on these Giant-Size books and cutting off the right side of the scan -- I've shifted the books in the scanner itself to try and fix them, and it's still doing the same thing. :pullhair: If anyone wants more scans, I'll do my best to try and fix the issue, or worst case, take a phone photo. :facepalm:

NO8cxosh.jpg

WXgI6Sdh.jpg