• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EMERALD CITY COMIC CON, March 14-17, 2019, Seattle WA.
1 1

71 posts in this topic

On 3/10/2019 at 3:36 PM, aardvark88 said:

There is a Diamond Comics retailers's breakfast Thursday morning 8 a.m. at ECCC. I will be at the con for Thursday only. Have a safe drive.

I presume that is for vendors? As that sentence has “retailers” in there. Not sure if it is open to any fan attendees?

1 hour ago, Fan Boy said:

As that sentence has “retailers” in there. Not sure if it is open to any fan attendees?

Diamond breakfast open to retailers and their sidekick as each store got 2 tix invite.

5 hours ago, Changer said:

Hey hope to put some names to faces...  Visit Jeff (cmcfan) and me Eric (changer) at Jeff's booth Elite Comics booth 2823.
He will have lots of awesome stuff from a GA collection, and I will have a bunch of lower grade bakers. I'm always looking for Bakers too.

See ya there!  Eric

😎Hope to see you as I find your booth. PM out to you. I will be there 

Madness begins with packing my stuff ready for the drive. :ohnoez:

Actually going to be in Seattle this weekend Fri-Mon...might try to pop in...or if sold out do the dodge and feint at the turnstile... :insane: :whatthe:

In town to see me son in his first professional play at the Act Theatre production of Romeo and Juliet...check it out if anyone looking for a diversion...

https://order.acttheatre.org/romeo-juliet

Below flyer my son is second row...third from the left...

20190124_121430 - Copy.jpg

On 3/9/2019 at 12:24 PM, aardvark88 said:

If your car gets inspected at USA border and you have prepared a CGC invoice, please make sure the return to address is in Canada or a USA border town that way the inspectors know your comics are being returned to you after slabbing, and not being consigned for an auction right away on the Eastcoast USA. I am not sure if ComicLink has a booth at ECCC but I think they used to. Never saw Metro/Comic Connect at ECCC. 

Comiclink will be at ECCC

9 hours ago, mysterio said:

:censored:  Morning flight was canceled, no good options to reschedule, looks like I may sit this one out...

That sucks when it happens at last minute. Would it have to do with the news about the Boeing 737 Max 8 airplanes related?

14 hours ago, trmoore54 said:

Actually going to be in Seattle this weekend Fri-Mon...might try to pop in...or if sold out do the dodge and feint at the turnstile... :insane: :whatthe:

In town to see me son in his first professional play at the Act Theatre production of Romeo and Juliet...check it out if anyone looking for a diversion...

https://order.acttheatre.org/romeo-juliet

Below flyer my son is second row...third from the left...

20190124_121430 - Copy.jpg

Thats pretty cool.  Good looking young man and Congrats. 

45 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

That sucks when it happens at last minute. Would it have to do with the news about the Boeing 737 Max 8 airplanes related?

I don’t think so. The flight that got canceled was a smaller plane, and we had storms roll through last night (not to mention the blizzards elsewhere affecting the system).

Thanos88 thought I :kidaround: was on crack wasting my time buying Wilbur Katy Keene's instead of high grade ASM (ho hum, so common). Much better for buying at this ECCC than 3 years ago when greggy scooped up most of the 'good stuff' the last time I was here:

n7dShEK.jpg

Edited by aardvark88
sp.

16 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Was surprised to see Stv Duin who drove up from Portland, OR near Hauser's booth. Forumites Jeff and Eric had some choice Schombourgs and other GA from a new collection at Elite Comics # 2823:

YGwXp77.jpg

Wow, a wall of Nedor and Fox. Poof, there goes my wallet! Jeff is a great guy to deal with by the way.