• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

193 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, jgallo said:

Well lets do it this way then

33-ms marvel

43-30 cash

17 mystery box

21- mystery box

Hopefully one of those hit

@jgallo

:sorry: Gone.  Here's what's left

# 8  I can donate Hawkeye 1-4 Mini series  Free shipping in the U.S.  Donated by T'challa
#11  Batman: The War Years - 1939-1945 HC  Free shipping anywhere
#12  Spider-Man Package  Books includes Hero Illustrates 6 Alex Ross lenticular cover still sealed, Spider-Man Unlimited Wizard 1/2, Spider-Man 13 (cover swipe), and second Black Cat.   $5 for postage cost outside US.  Donated by KryptoMayor
#13  Rima the Jungle Girl Series Pac  kage includes the entire series of Rima the Jungle Girl issues #1-7 (2 copies of #4) in mid to upper condition  $5 for postage cost outside US.   Donated by KryptoMayor

#20  LAUGH COMICS #33. Racy red-dress Veronica cover from the 1940s. Archie and Suzie stories; Katy Keene story and pin-ups. Restapled & worn but good cover colors. White/OW pages. Shipped anywhere for free!  Donated by Point Five
#23  Two great Marvel Masterworks.  Iron Man ultimate guide, and Atlas era Jungle Action.  Donated by Oakman29
#24  Stabbity Bunny  Shipping to US ONLY.  Donated by topcat54
#28  X-Men Civil War # 1 2 3 4 NM Complete Set.  Death of X # 1 2 3 4 NM Complete Set  Uncanny X-Men # 600 Variants NM.  Shipped for free within North America.  Donated by SonOfWolf. 
#30  $20 via PayPal, eBay, or Amazon (winner's choice  Donated by DeadOne
#35   Marvel Essentials Vol 1    Donated by Myparentsbasement
#36  New Gods 7, about a 5.0 to 6.0  Donated by  W16227
#46  Shadow #1 shipped anywhere.  Need to locate in storage with 8000 other books, so it may take some time to locate.  Donated by youfoundjake

Edited by thehumantorch

Since I'm up next, here's my order of preference. Thanks everybody! :foryou:

#23  Two great Marvel Masterworks.  Iron Man ultimate guide, and Atlas era Jungle Action.  Donated by Oakman29

#20  LAUGH COMICS #33. Racy red-dress Veronica cover from the 1940s. Archie and Suzie stories; Katy Keene story and pin-ups. Restapled & worn but good cover colors. White/OW pages. Shipped anywhere for free!  Donated by Point Five

6 minutes ago, Red84 said:

Since I'm up next, here's my order of preference. Thanks everybody! :foryou:

Action Comics is timed out and we move onto Red84 taking #23.

Action Comics can come in at anytime and grab a something  from the remaining prizes.

Edited by thehumantorch

Sorry, I was out of town and didn't think I'd be on the list. lol I'm honored and this order works for me if any are left.

#13  Rima the Jungle Girl Series Package includes the entire series of Rima the Jungle Girl issues #1-7 (2 copies of #4) in mid to upper condition  $5 for postage cost outside US.   Donated by KryptoMayor

#30  $20 via PayPal, eBay, or Amazon (winner's choice  Donated by DeadOne = Amazon always works.

#12  Spider-Man Package  Books includes Hero Illustrates 6 Alex Ross lenticular cover still sealed, Spider-Man Unlimited Wizard 1/2, Spider-Man 13 (cover swipe), and second Black Cat.   $5 for postage cost outside US.  Donated by KryptoMayor

3 minutes ago, Shadow said:

Sorry, I was out of town and didn't think I'd be on the list. lol I'm honored and this order works for me if any are left.

#13  Rima the Jungle Girl Series Package includes the entire series of Rima the Jungle Girl issues #1-7 (2 copies of #4) in mid to upper condition  $5 for postage cost outside US.   Donated by KryptoMayor

#30  $20 via PayPal, eBay, or Amazon (winner's choice  Donated by DeadOne = Amazon always works.

#13 is yours thanks

On 3/1/2018 at 9:07 PM, thehumantorch said:

:x  The prizes.

#1  Wolverine 1  CGC 8.5  Donated by Wipple  Shipped anywhere fedex delivers.  Picked by Paddy_McShillihan

#2  For now I'll put up $100 CASH PAYPAL transfer to your account.  Donated by trmoore54   Picked by Betty-bates

#3   Marvel Masterworks reprinting X-Men #1-10 (sealed)  Will ship for free to U.S. and Canada.  Elsewhere will put $15.00 towards shipping. You pay the remainder.  Donated by John R  Picked by AJD

#4  Jack Armstrong #1 CGC 4.0  shipped anywhere for free  Donated by thirdgreenham  Picked by Azkaban

#5  Witchcraft #1 CGC 3.0 restored Slight (C-1)  shipped anywhere for free  Donated by thirdgreenham  Picked by SonOfWolf

#6  Sgt. Fury  #58 NM- 9.2 unread  Rawhide Kid #66 NM- 9.2 unread  shipped anywhere for free  Donatedjpinkpand by thirdgreenham  Picked by djpinkpanther67

# 7   10 cent horror 4-pack!  Red Dragon #1 G- 1.8,  Beware #13 Fair/Good 1.5,  Suspense #22 Good + 2.5 (masking tape on spine), Out of the Shadows #14 VG 4.0  shipped anywhere for free   Donated by thirdgreenham  Picked by bighairjer

# 8  I can donate Hawkeye 1-4 Mini series  Free shipping in the U.S.  Donated by T'challa

hawk.JPG.325ba7a47b8acb4b55eb98af52343781.JPG

#9  Overstreet Guide to Grading Comics.  Free shipping in US.  Donated by Every Day A Story  Picked by RockMyAmadeus

#10   Ms Marvel 5  Any cover with both Ms. Marvel and Vision was automatically a favorite.  This was bought by me in 1977.  Shipping to US and Canada  Donated by Ron C.  letsgrumble

batmanwaryears.jpg.fcb9c1dc7d667d4df186d9ac911c0204.jpg

spiderr.jpeg.b7edc02030fb33a793db4aa9cd0a37cd.jpeg

spiderrrr.jpeg.d04fe4f614a42dc77c0b45a77723dee9.jpeg

spiderrrrrr.jpeg.c03ed6e46dce29f010270cdd0b88b355.jpeg

#13  Rima the Jungle Girl Series Pac  kage includes the entire series of Rima the Jungle Girl issues #1-7 (2 copies of #4) in mid to upper condition  $5 for postage cost outside US.   Donated by KryptoMayor  Picked by shadow

#14  New Mutants 93  9.4  Signed by Liefield   I'll ship it anywhere for free, except Luxembourg, which will be $10,000 US. Damn Luxembergers! Shakey fist!   Donated by RockMyAmadeus  Picked by comicquant

#15  Mystery Box  Note: If the recipient is International, then this reverts to a VIRTUAL MYSTERY BOX delivered electronically, digitally or via Amazon.  Donated by sckao  Picked by Black_Adam

#16    Fight comics 79 and All True Romance.  Donated by Red84  Picked by szavisca

#17  MYSTERY BOX!!   A nice multi-genre assortment of goodies shipped anywhere within the solar system  Donated by 427Impaler  Picked by marmat

#18   Daredevil 42  CGC 8.5   Donated by eeb03  Deadone

#19  Set of Crisis on Infinite Earths 1-12, shipped on me in the US and I'll cover $10 shipping outside the US. High grade, don't remember exactly but all are VF or better. Will look for some other goodies as well before end of contest.  Donated by LordRahl  Picked by larryfk 

laugh.jpg.f3c9e325dceacd85488c9ad906b67431.jpg

#21  Mystery box of goodies - TPBs, Mini Series etc. Donated by 1Cool  Picked by Ron C.

#22  Bizarre Adventures #27 (an underrated and classic Paul Gulacy X-Men cover) s/s Chris Claremont and Jim Shooter and Mad #196 (released about 6 months after the first Star Wars).  Both as one prize. Shipped to US and Canada.  Donated by Ron C  Picked by Oakman29

#23  Two great Marvel Masterworks.  Iron Man ultimate guide, and Atlas era Jungle Action.  Donated by Oakman29  Picked by Red84

#24  Stabbity Bunny  Shipping to US ONLY.  Donated by topcat54

topb.JPG.0f29e5a83f24c9a9be1df45c5855af52.JPG

#25   Death of Wolverine CGC 9.8  Free shipping in the USA  Donated by topcat54  Picked by Comics181

#26  Avengers 62  CGC 8.0  US shipping only  Donated by Comics181  BorderlineHoarder

#27   In memory of John Verzyl's passing, I would like to donate the Marvel Masterworks below.  It may not be an original MM book the way John owned, but he had a strong passion for the GA especially Timely books from what I have read about him.  Hopefully whomever chooses this will enjoy reading the stories just as much as he did.  Book ships free anywhere.   Donated by Dark Knight  Picked by Odinssecrets

#28  X-Men Civil War # 1 2 3 4 NM Complete Set.  Death of X # 1 2 3 4 NM Complete Set  Uncanny X-Men # 600 Variants NM.  Shipped for free within North America.  Donated by SonOfWolf.   Picked by jgallo

#29   $30 via PayPal, eBay, or Amazon (winner's choice)Donated by DeadOne   Picked by Point Five

#31  Conan 12  9.4  Donated by djpinkpanther67  Picked by Tsp99

#32  Baby Huey #18, Tuff Ghosts #21, Casper #7, Casper #12, and CGC Casper # 13 and a miscellany" custom art box.  Donated by Senormac.  Picked by youfoundjake

#33  MS Marvel #10 CGC 9.4  Ship US only.Donated by toro  Taken by eeb03

#34  5 FREE COMIC BOOK PRESSINGS.  THIS PRIZE COULD BE WORTH $500 TO YOU.   I kid you not.  Board members here have gotten amazing grade bumps with my pressing services which have been documented.  I have donated my time via comic pressing in the past and it has been fun getting to know board members so I am offering up my services again.  Free comic book pressing on 5 modern books (average pressing cost is $12 to $15).  Free pre-screening by email.  Winner to pay for shipping including return shipping.   Please allow 2-4 weeks.  Bonus 20% off CGC modern grading fee if winner chooses to have books shipped to and graded by CGC.  USA only except if winner decides to have CGC grade books and have CGC ship back to them.  Winner must coordinate with CGC for international shipping rates.  Estimated value: $60 to $95.  Donated by Spidermanbeyond  Picked by toro

#35   Marvel Essentials Vol 1    Donated by Myparentsbasementmarvess.jpeg.ee9d59f2f55512eea5ef24a68d118385.jpeg

Newgods7.png.11b6b7fb0d44f5b7efd831543537659e.png

#37  3 DC Comics: Adventure Comics #381 (centerfold detached at lower staple), Brave & Bold #111 & 118 (Joker covers, both in the VF range)  Donated by BorderlineHoarder  Picked by adampasz

#38   Submariner 1, Nick Fury 6, Marvel Masterworks X-men.  I'll also be throwing in some additional goods so whoever claims this prize will have some reading material!.  Donated by comicquant  Picked by spidermanbeyond

#39  Eclectic odd mix of various complete/incomplete fun GA/SA   (most are complete but one or two may be missing a page - Can't remember and didn't page count again.) I am even including the 3D glasses so that you can read the coverless 3D Batman!! ?? To be mailed free within US & will cover up to $10 shipping outside the US. Donated by Betty-Bates  Picked by THB

#40  Fantastic Four 53  Donated by thehumantorch  Picked by mccollect

#41  Jim Lee X-Men prize   X-Men (1963) #256 CGC 9.8 WP Universal *First new PSYLOCKE!  Comes with a bonus super-rare 5-cover set of X-Men #1 in high-grade:    Donated by letsgrumble  Picked by mattn792

#42  Wireless RF headphones with charging dock.  Donated by BlowUpTheMoon  Picked by trmoore54

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0001FTVEK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

#43  $30 clams Paypal to your accountDonated by bighairjer  Picked by 1cool

#44  Marvel Zombies Volume 1 full series By Robert Kirkman. .Donated by mccollect  Picked by topcat54  

#45  Marvel's Thor: The Dark World - The Art of the Movie (Slipcase Edition) along with a new DVD of Thor Ragnarok.  Donated by toro  Picked by Canickus

#46  Shadow #1 shipped anywhere.  Need to locate in storage with 8000 other books, so it may take some time to locate.  Donated by youfoundjake

shadow1.jpg.0b8f256588fbf6b2113f3006e4d25b76.jpg

20, 11 and 36 in order of preference

So I dont lose turn here's my picks:

#35   Marvel Essentials Vol 1    Donated by Myparentsbasement