• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PRICE DROPS. Romance, Archie, maybe more...
3 3

19 posts in this topic

Hello,

Listing a few books today. First  :takeit:  in the thread wins the book over any PM negotiations. Shipping for raw books in the US is $7.00 priority mail. Shipping for CGC graded in the US is $15. I will ship outside the US at cost. I accept personal checks and PayPal. Thanks for looking.

Ken

Edited by Inaflash

Archie's Pal Jughead 11 3.0 cream. 3/4" spine split at top, foxing around interior cover edges, chip on top right front cover and several small chips on back cover. 

Enough of the bad news. The book has terrific color and a great Betty cover.

$78 SOLD!

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

Edited by Inaflash

Girls' Love Stories 52 6.5 ow. Excellent color and gloss. Minor color loss on bottom left corner and a 1/4" scuff with a small hole on spine near the bottom. 

Priced aggressively because this book rarely comes up for sale and has all the makings of a classic cover with the central figures and pastel painterly background. 

WAS $280   NOW $190

IMG_0690.JPG

IMG_0691.JPG

Edited by Inaflash

Archie 46 3.0 ow/white. The defects are obvious. Now get past that look at this fantastic cover. This will break out as a classic, I'm certain.  Too many people are taking notice. One of the best covers in the entire run for only $125 SOLD!

IMG_0694.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

Edited by Inaflash

1 hour ago, Inaflash said:

Archie 46 3.0 ow/white. The defects are obvious. Now get past that look at this fantastic cover. This will break out as a classic, I'm certain.  Too many people are taking notice. One of the best covers in the entire run for only $125

IMG_0694.JPG

IMG_0695.JPG

I’ll take it

1 hour ago, Inaflash said:

Archie's Pal Jughead 11 3.0 cream. 3/4" spine split at top, foxing around interior cover edges, chip on top right front cover and several small chips on back cover. 

Enough of the bad news. The book has terrific color and a great Betty cover.

$78

IMG_0692.JPG

IMG_0693.JPG

take it.

Treasure Comics 6 5.5 ow/white. Minor tape pull right edge front cover above spear and top left under sword. Bottom right corner crease. Some chipping back cover edge. A beautiful illustration with excellent color. 

WAS $45   NOW $30

IMG_0711.JPG

IMG_0712.JPG

Edited by Inaflash