• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random Comics - Baker, GGA, Romance
1 1

6 posts in this topic

In short  :foryou:

1. Paypal accepted.

2. Priority shipping is $7.00 for raw books and $15.00 for CGC graded within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international, please contact me first before buying. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins with payment expected within 3 days.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted within 3 days of receipt.  Just return it in the same condition you received it in.  I pack like a pro.  I offer payment plans but please inquire first.

6. I have lots of positive kudos here on the Boards as well as on eBay under my username Kaizerdawg.

thank you,

Roger 

Not sure how many comics I will list in this thread but first up is a classic.

OFFERS always welcome via PM.  I am easy to transact with. :angel:

Asking Price: $500.00 :foryou:

Showgirls #2 (Atlas, 1957) Condition: Good/Very Good

Dan DeCarlo cover and art. Stan Lee stories. Last issue of the title.

Seller's comments:  There is an approx. 3 inch curved tear on the top of the FC,  apparent scratch marks with papers loss on the title and 3 small points of paper-loss on the men in the elevator.  The interior side view of the FC shows little holes from the wear on the title but none by the men in the elevator.  Otherwise this book is very tight, very supple with WHITE interior pages, clean and super glossy.  There is some light foxing on both interior covers.  "But for" that FC wear I noted the rest of the book appears like a Very Fine copy.

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration.

SHOWGIRLS.jpg

BC SHOW.jpg

IMG_5389.JPG

IMG_5371.JPG

IMG_5374.JPG

IMG_5376.JPG

IMG_5379.JPG

IMG_5380.JPG

IMG_5382.JPG

IMG_5384.JPG

IMG_5385.JPG

IMG_5387.JPG

Edited by Roger66
Added new stuff

Asking Price: $200.00 :foryou:

RADIANT LOVE #4 (Gillmor 1954) :angel:

Grade: VG Minus

Note:  Only bottom staple and surrounding paper hold covers on.  Interior foxing and stains.  Otherwise very glossy, very nice looking with supple ow/w pages.

A hard to find issue of a fabulous short title from Gillmor.   100% complete with no restoration. 

love.jpg

love bc.jpg

IMG_5391.JPG

IMG_5393.JPG

IMG_5394.JPG

Asking Price: $225.00

PICTORIAL ROMANCES #9 (1951 St. John) Matt Baker :foryou:

Grade:  Good Minus

Notes: Glossy FC is the best part here.  Lower 1/4 of spine is ratty.  Covers just holding on to a tad of paper from the top staple back cover.  There is a chunk out of 1 page (pictured) that affects panel art on both sides.  Chunk out of bottom of BC too.  Interior pages are barely off-white and fairly supple.  Other than the chunk out of 1 page this comic is 100% complete with no restoration.  I will pack this very very well so no shifting in transit. 

baker comic.jpg

baker bc.jpg

IMG_5396.JPG

IMG_5399.JPG

IMG_5400.JPG

IMG_5401.JPG

Edited by Roger66
description

Asking Price:  $300.00 :foryou:

Romantic Marriage #24 (ST. JOHN,1954) - Matt Baker
Grade:  Good/Very Good
Supple White pages. 

Seller's Notes:  Tape repair on top of spine shows on both front and back cover as well as lesser piece on bottom of spine.  Book covers are almost completely detached from the interior pages but for a tiny tad of paper on the bottom staple. (I will pack this very well but keep in mind the covers seem ready to become detached with the slightest tug).  Supple and glossy book

This comic is 100% complete with no restoration whatsoever.

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

s-l1600-10.jpg

s-l1600-11.jpg

s-l1600-12.jpg

s-l1600-13.jpg

s-l1600-14.jpg