• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The beginning of the end?
1 1

59 posts in this topic

I followed one and it ended on auction at $285 on February 23... 

I decided to buy a Golden Age book instead.

12 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I followed one and it ended on auction at $285 on February 23... 

I decided to buy a Golden Age book instead.

^^:golfclap:

The House of Ideas: Spider-Gwen, GwenPool, Gwenom, Weapon H, and now...Red Goblin! There's no two characters we CAN'T smoosh together! Give us yr $$$!

29 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

The House of Ideas: Spider-Gwen, GwenPool, Gwenom, Weapon H, and now...Red Goblin! There's no two characters we CAN'T smoosh together! Give us yr $$$!

I do not know anything outside of her character from Amazing Spider-man, but I am warming to the idea of Spider-Gwen...  For some reason I am not minding the alternate universe origin story. 

Besides... I get to laugh even further as people scramble to pick up Edge of the Spider-verse 2 while ignoring ASM 31. 

24 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:
56 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I do not know anything outside of her character from Amazing Spider-man, but I am warming to the idea of Spider-Gwen...  For some reason I am not minding the alternate universe origin story. 

Besides... I get to laugh even further as people scramble to pick up Edge of the Spider-verse 2 while ignoring ASM 31. 

You guys forgot Hulkverine. 

14 minutes ago, Transplant said:

Ahem. :baiting:

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

2 hours ago, F For Fake said:
2 hours ago, Transplant said:

Ahem. :baiting:

3 hours ago, F For Fake said:

You kids and your moderns.  I can't keep up with all that nonsense.  Whatever.

Is there no Venom - Carnage babies with the Red Goblin being its stepfather yet? or Weapon H has babies with Venomized Carnage and then there is a crossover with DC Metal .... :) 

Edited by 3319comics

2 hours ago, Transplant said:

You kids and your moderns.  I can't keep up with all that nonsense.  Whatever.

:preach:

For what it's worth, I don't read or buy any of this garbage, I just like to stay informed enough to feel justified in my mockery.

25 minutes ago, martini25 said:

:banana:

But seriously, let's just combine everybody with everybody within their comic publisher....no wait, even better, let's mashup DC & MARVEL...and let's call it AMALGAM COMICS!!! :wink:

My clearest memory of Amalgam was that I was working at a LCS at the time, and customers were very excited about these books, but no one, NO ONE, knew how to pronounce "Amalgam". I mean, it's not a difficult word, but it really and truly stumped hordes of nerds at our store.

2 hours ago, F For Fake said:

My clearest memory of Amalgam was that I was working at a LCS at the time, and customers were very excited about these books, but no one, NO ONE, knew how to pronounce "Amalgam". I mean, it's not a difficult word, but it really and truly stumped hordes of nerds at our store.

My memory is the exact opposite: I wasn't excited about it at all, but I could pronounce it.

Some of the Amalgam issues had good stories and art , but, as to be expected, overall somewhat patchy.

I picked all of my copies up, months after release, in 50p boxes at comic marts.

Edited by Ken Aldred