• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LOGAN'S RUN REBOOT directed by Simon Kinberg (TBD)
2 2

5 posts in this topic

'Logan's Run' Reboot Moving Forward With 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' Director

logan-s-run-1088173-640x320.jpeg

Warner Bros is rebooting the classic science fiction film Logan’s Run with the help of X-Men: Dark Phoenix director Simon Kinberg.

According to Deadline, the Logan’s Run reboot is being written by Peter Craig, who wrote The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 and Part 2. Warner Bros. reportedly just closed the deal with Simon Kinberg to direct.

Warner Bros. has been quietly developing the new Logan’s Run movie for years in the hopes that it can generate the critical acclaim of Blade Runner 2049 while replicating the buzz surrounding Steven Spielberg’s Ready Play One.

Edited by Bosco685

One of my all-time favorite sci-fi movies.  I have the whole run slabbed and a couple, complete, high-grade raw runs as well.  Loved the Blade Runner reboot (was my favorite movie from 2017).  Hope they can catch lightning in a bottle again with this one.

2 hours ago, bane said:

This has been on the reboot list for years.

Yeah, I went back to check as I thought at one point there was an announcement a few years back leading to a thread. I couldn't find it.