• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filter81 2018 Thread Mix of GA/SA/BA Actions, AF 15s, Hulk 1s, All Star 8, Wonder Woman 1
6 6

146 posts in this topic

I think it's been a while since I've done one of these so in case any new boardies need references feel free to contact Gator, Bunky Brian, Bob Storms.

Shipping is free within the U.S.  (Outside of U.S. it's exact cost)  First :takeit: in the thread wins.  Time payments are OK as long as negotiated before posting :takeit:  

I'm not sure how many books I'm going to list tonight and apologize in advance if things get listed slowly.  (We are currently working without a scanner and am no good on an IPhone!)  Whatever doesn't get listed tonight will be listed tomorrow.  

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Filter81

And for anyone looking for an Action 13...

Action 13 CGC 6.5 Extensive Restoration includes color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cleaned, reinforced.  From the collection of Ruben Blades.  (This book has been deslabbed and is currently in a Mylar but still has the label)  $19500

Action13CGC65_zpsoil50gfu.jpg

Edited by Filter81

3 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Do you have any non-keys? 

:shy: 

Yes :)  Lots coming up but there will be a much larger thread of non-keys only coming up at some point.  I've been outvoted the rest of the family says there are currently too many comic books in this house!!  

3 minutes ago, Filter81 said:

Yes :)  Lots coming up but there will be a much larger thread of non-keys only coming up at some point.  I've been outvoted the rest of the family says there are currently too many comic books in this house!!  

Great books so far!! :luhv: