• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filter81 2018 Thread Mix of GA/SA/BA Actions, AF 15s, Hulk 1s, All Star 8, Wonder Woman 1
6 6

146 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Filter81 said:

Detective Comics 35 CGC 9.2 NM- Larson Pedigree Conserved (cover cleaned)  - Unfortunate the cover was cleaned on this one, but I'm unaware of any Detective 35s anywhere that for sure look nicer than this one!

$125,000

Detective35CGC92ConservedNewHolder.jpg

This book is a true beauty!  I saw it at ECCC today.  Someone needs to snap this up! GLWTS Adam!

6 minutes ago, Filter81 said:

Or, for the collector who wants to put a Pre-Robin Batman run together but doesn't have that patience to collect them one at a time...

Detective Comics 28-36 DC File copies.  Removed from a bound volume.  Trimmed on 4 sides.  Otherwise Unrestored.  Complete.  Slightly brittle on the edges of some of the pages.  Other than the spine/ binder holes these copies are NICE!!!!!   $120,000

Detective28-36bound.jpg

Detective29boundvolume.jpg

Detective31bound.jpg

Holy cow!!!

4 hours ago, Filter81 said:

Detective Comics 28 CGC 7.0 Mod Professional (2nd appearance of Batman!)  $14250

Detective28CGC70MP.jpg

What a great looking copy ! From Jon’s collection too :x

Edited by Gotham Kid

4 hours ago, Filter81 said:

Detective Comics 35 CGC 9.2 NM- Larson Pedigree Conserved (cover cleaned)  - Unfortunate the cover was cleaned on this one, but I'm unaware of any Detective 35s anywhere that for sure look nicer than this one!

$125,000

Detective35CGC92ConservedNewHolder.jpg

Dreamy ! :x

Edited by Gotham Kid

57 minutes ago, Filter81 said:

Or, for the collector who wants to put a Pre-Robin Batman run together but doesn't have that patience to collect them one at a time...

Detective Comics 28-36 DC File copies.  Removed from a bound volume.  Trimmed on 4 sides.  Otherwise Unrestored.  Complete.  Slightly brittle on the edges of some of the pages.  Other than the spine/ binder holes these copies are NICE!!!!!   $120,000

Detective28-36bound.jpg

Detective29boundvolume.jpg

Detective31bound.jpg

:headbang:

Well, unfortunately I didn't get nearly as many books listed as I'd planned, but I guess the good news is that means lots more for tomorrow!!  Thanks everyone who looked, commented, PMed, purchased!   I'm going to start responding to PMs now!  Same time tomorrow night, although it looks like tomorrow night is going to be mostly SA/BA books (with a few Marvel Mysteries)  

Hey guys it's Danielle :hi:!

I wanted to jump on and start the thread a bit earlier today! I'll be adding books, and Adam will be responding to PMs later this afternoon!

Thanks and be patient with me, lol;) 

First up, Green Lantern 1 CGC 8.0 VF $5250

greenlantern1CGC80pence.JPG