• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filter81 2018 Thread Mix of GA/SA/BA Actions, AF 15s, Hulk 1s, All Star 8, Wonder Woman 1
6 6

146 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, SkOw said:

Absolutely stunning.  I have a lot of "favorite" GA Superman Covers (17, 24, and 32 and others are also on the list), but this one is my absolute favorite.  Unbelievable copy, one of the best looking ones I've ever seen.

Thanks!  Definitely my favorite cover of the run.  Danielle says she's never seen me pull out my wallet so fast to buy a book at a show as when I saw this one.  lol

18 minutes ago, Filter81 said:

Thanks!  Definitely my favorite cover of the run.  Danielle says she's never seen me pull out my wallet so fast to buy a book at a show as when I saw this one.  lol

lol 

That's how it was for me when I got my copy too at C2E2.  I remember walking by the guy's wall.  Stopping, staring for about 30 seconds, soiling myself, and getting my wallet out.  Mine presents well for the grade, but isn't in the same stratosphere as this one. (worship)

That's it for tonight!  Depending on what happens overnight I may have some more to list tomorrow.  Responding to PMs now!

Thanks again everyone who looked, commented, Purchased, PMed!!!  

1 minute ago, youfoundjake said:

stunned....

quit sticking your finger in the electrical outlet.