• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Feel Free to PM - All-Star Comics 33, Weird Tales of the Future 2, Adventure Comics 79 (SOLD), Minute Man 2

13 posts in this topic

Rules

No PL, HOS or people on my personal list whom I have on ignore. 

First I'll Take It by timestamp wins.

US Shipping included.

International Shipping (signature required) paid for in full by buyer and buyer assumes the risk if package is lost. 

NOTE - I will be at C2E2 next month. If any international buyer will be there and wants to avoid shipping costs I can meet you there.

No returns. 

Payment via PayPal, money order (or cash if meeting me at C2E2).

Payment expected within 3 days unless other arrangements are discussed.

In the event of a dispute as to who is the winner of a book, I reserve the right to decide who the winner is.

Edited by Red84
edit to shipping rules

2 hours ago, rjpb said:

That copy has exceptional eye-appeal for a 2.0 

Thanks Bro you know how I like em’!!! I actually already own a 3.0 with pretty decent eye appeal as well but it has SB pages. Im willing to take the downgrade in “technical” grade for the upgrade in PQ. Lookin forward to snapping some pics side by side!! I mean who wouldn’t want 2 copies of this book even if only for a short time?!! ?

That AS33 has fantastic eye appeal as well I am SUPER suprised it is still here. I figured it would be gone by now!!