• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE- Buckler, Buscema, Kirby, and more PRICES LOWERED 20-25%
1 1

13 posts in this topic

I'm lowering the prices on the pieces that didn't move - check 'em out, if you'd like :D  Same conditions apply.

Some pages coming up for sale.  New art may be added throughout the week, so stay tuned.
personal checks, PayPal, Cashier's check or MO are welcome. If paying by PayPal, add 3%- no friends & family to circumvent fees. 
Unless otherwise specified, shipping is $25.00 CONUS, USPS signature required.  Full insurance may cost more.

Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first and art will ship FedEx International.  Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite.

Buy it, make an offer via PM, or :takeit: seals the deal and trumps ongoing PM's.  Payment due within 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.
Thanks for looking! 
:smile:

Edited by Unca Ben
tags edit

4 minutes ago, Unca Ben said:

Art will ship sandwiched between 2 pieces of masonite.

Read this as "Art will ship with a sandwich"... guess I shouldn't have skipped Breakfast

Fantastic Four #162 page16, pencils by Rich Buckler and Inks by Joe Sinnott.  Image area 10" x15".
Nice bronze age page from 1975 featuring the Thing (well, Thing-Richards from a different reality; or somethin' like that). Minor use of whiteout for lettering corrections in a couple panels.  

$2300.  25% off initial asking price, so $1750. 

Shipping is $25.00 CONUS.  Personal checks, Cashier's check, MO or Paypal (add 3%) are welcome.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as shipping and Paypal fees will be more.

Payment due in 7 days unless other arrangements have been made.

ff162p16med_3.thumb.jpg.558b16dac1557d8df152176c24453c04.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

Squadron Supreme #7 page 7, pencils by John Buscema and inks by Jackson Guice.   Image area 10" x15".  I believe this is the only issue penciled by  John. Signed by John at the bottom.
Nice page from 1986 featuring Hyperion.  Some whiteout used for lettering and art corrections.   See scan.  Page is much whiter in person. Scan makes it seem more yellowed.
$1075.  Price lowered 20% so $860.

Shipping is $25.00 CONUS.  Personal checks, Cashier's check, MO or Paypal (add 3%) are welcome.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as shipping and Paypal fees will be more.

squdronsupreme7pg7.thumb.jpg.36bae9e3fb93e4e5295855a76005d5a5.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

RELISTING THIS - PRICE LOWERED

Sea Devils #10 page 2 by Russ Heath.  Twice-up DC silver age art.  The insert of Dane in panel four was hand-colored by Heath (according to Heritage when I bought the page).
Nice Twice-up 4-panel page featuring Neptune.  $3150  Lowered 20% to $2520. 

seadevils10p2_med.thumb.jpg.bcce9707094b22be2fb208e0ed16ebb4.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

Captain America #194 page 31 penciled by Jack Kirby and inked by Frank Giacoia (or inks credited to Verpoorten, depending on the source) Esposito may have had a hand in the inking, as well.  I dunno.
Anyways, it's a bronze-age Captain America Kirby page. :D  Image area 10" x 15".  Small amount of whiteout for lettering correction in panel 5.  Tape stains on edges outside image area.  See scan.
Signed by Joe Simon in the bottom margin which is kinda cool.  $3300.  SOLD!

Shipping is $25.00 CONUS.  Personal checks, Cashier's check, MO or Paypal (add 3%- no friends & family to circumvent fees. ) are welcome.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as shipping and Paypal fees will be more, and art will ship FedEx International.  

Captain_America_194_pg_31med.thumb.jpg.5370abe531ddbcd8ab364010840c64ca.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

Thor #318 Page 1 splash penciled by Gil Kane and inked by Pablo Marcos (some sources attribute the inking to Kane, but I'm sure this page is primarily inked by Marcos - just look at it).
Nice splash page from 1982 featuring Thor, Surtur, Ymir and a rock dragon.  Image area 10"x15".  Clean page with the tiniest bit of whiteout on Surter's brow and slight use of whiteout to touch up the lettering.   The masthead is a hand-drawn paste-up with some art underneath with the rest of the title & lettering being hand drawn.  Price is $3850.  Lowered more than 25% to $2850.

Shipping is $25.00 CONUS.  Personal checks, Cashier's check, MO or Paypal (add 3%- no friends & family to circumvent fees. ) are welcome.
Outside Continental USA, contact me via PM first, as shipping and Paypal fees will be more, and art will ship FedEx International.  

Thor_318_pg_1med2.thumb.jpg.2791a89c73789fde8396673448b1b5e3.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben
corrected issue number

On 3/5/2018 at 11:24 AM, Unca Ben said:

RELISTING THIS - PRICE LOWERED

Sea Devils #10 page 2 by Russ Heath.  Twice-up DC silver age art.  The insert of Dane in panel four was hand-colored by Heath (according to Heritage when I bought the page).
Nice Twice-up 4-panel page featuring Neptune.  $3750  LOWERED TO $3150

seadevils10p2_med.thumb.jpg.bcce9707094b22be2fb208e0ed16ebb4.jpg

Holy Cow, that's gorgeous!

Captain Marvel #4 pg. 13 penciled by Gene Colan and inked by Vince Colletta.
Nice 3 panel action page featuring Mar-Vell and the Sub-Mariner with panel 3 being a half-page panel (some would call this page  a "half- splash".  I dunno, could be. Just seems like a three panel action page to me :smile:).  It is all in the marketing, I suppose.
Image area measures 10"x15".  From 1968.  Some whiteout used for artwork and lettering corrections.  Some staining around edges; the scan makes stains look darker than they are in person.  There is a lettering correction in panel 2 that is taped in from the back that is barely noticeable from the front (the line "standing quarrel" in Namor's second thought-balloon).  If I didn't pull the art from the bag I wouldn't have remembered it.  I scanned this puppy some time ago.
Price is $3375.  Lowered 20% to $2700.

USPS signature required shipping is $25.00 CONUS.  Personal check, Cashier's check, MO or PayPal (add 3% for PayPal- no friends & family to circumvent fees) are welcome.

Captain_Marvel_4_pg_13med2.thumb.jpg.0b0c8efc44accd6eb9855d7c31eb620c.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben

Rawhide Kid #89 pg 1, pencils by Larry Lieber and inks by John Tartaglione.  
Nice splash page from 1971 featuring Kid Colt and the Rawhide Kid, with a large image of Kid Colt.   Larry's blue pencil shows up under John's inks. 
Title mastheads are hand-drawn paste-ups; the series title looks like a stat paste-up.  Some white-out used in the masthead and one lettering correction.  No white-put used in the actual art.  Some minor staining.  Any slight toning on the page is even, I don't know why it shows up so uneven on the scan.  I need some scanning lessons.
There are some ink drawings and practice lettering on the back of the page.  Kinda cool.  Price is $1550.  Lowered 20% to $1240.

USPS signature required shipping for $25.00 CONUS.  Personal check, Cashier's check, MO or PayPal (add 3% for PayPal- no friends & family to circumvent fees) are welcome.

5aad8f8dcc801_rawhidekid89p1med2.thumb.jpg.96a030716de98bd1dc60899cd3ba31a9.jpg

Edited by Unca Ben