• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's better (hopefully) ebay auctions!

90 posts in this topic

Which one was Bronty "salivating" over???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Not in this batch - Flash 205 CGC 9.6 - White Pages! makepoint.gif

..that's a stoopid book,...who would want that?... mad.gif

You would. Don't be a hater because you bought the lame 9.4 at the last Heritage auction. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

..nope sorry,...I didn't buy it,...I have a very nice raw copy thank you.... yeahok.gif

Which one was Bronty "salivating" over???... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Not in this batch - Flash 205 CGC 9.6 - White Pages! makepoint.gif

..that's a stoopid book,...who would want that?... mad.gif

You would. Don't be a hater because you bought the lame 9.4 at the last Heritage auction. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

..nope sorry,...I didn't buy it,...I have a very nice raw copy thank you.... yeahok.gif

Prove it! 893censored-thumb.gif

....Shouldn't you be doing something useful right now?..perhaps bidding on some of my flawless squarebound Marvels which are presently closing,..... grin.gif

Greggy sells comic books? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifpoke2.gif

You don't want to know what else he does with them. yeahok.gif

Ain't that the truth !!!

yay.gif

You know! hail.gif

Damn it after nearly three days , I'm still high bidder on one of his auctions....and that's one too many Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif

Which one? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Guess grin.gif

FF 122 893applaud-thumb.gif

Damn it after nearly three days , I'm still high bidder on one of his auctions....and that's one too many Christo_pull_hair.giffrustrated.gif

Guess grin.gif

Hey, I never look at Greggy's auctions, so how would I know? confused-smiley-013.gif

Guess grin.gif

Do you want me to outbid you? That's one of my favorite covers.

Guess grin.gif

Do you want me to outbid you? That's one of my favorite covers.

I'm still undecided 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I love the cover as well, then again I already have a lower grade of this book...but I love the cover frustrated.gif

are there going to be any batman comics in the best selection ????i heard rumors of neal adams...
No Neal Adams Batmans but there will be a bunch of other books with his art. The only Batman will be my current copy of 256 CGC 9.4!