• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trouble choosing Modern tier

2 posts in this topic

Hi, new guy here. I searched boards and couldn't find answer -- though I'm sure someone else already asked this, so sorry to bug you all with it, but:

I am trying to submit a comic under "Modern tier" -- The comic is valued at under $200 and is from 1980, but this tier is grayed out and seems to want to force me to the "value tier". What am I missing?

Thank you!

Ok, so I'll answer my own question (for other newbies, or anyone who encounters similar issue):  It was a case of having to scroll through every single pre-loaded title and choose that title from the list on the submission page to be eligible for the discounted rate. Even though I typed in the exact same title it would gray out the "Modern Tier" rate option, but if I went back and scrolled through the hundreds (thousands?) of title;es and then clicked on that title, it accepted my entry and allowed me to make the Modern Tier selection.  Thanks for putting up with me :)