• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ST 110, Sgt. Fury 1, Strange Tales #1
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Hi all - I need to raise some funds for some potentially big purchases in the current auctions.  I have 5 books for sale at the moment and maybe more depending how it goes.

All prices include USPS Priority shipping in the US.  International pays actual shipping.  No returns on CGC graded books please.

Will not sell to Hall of Shame or probationary types.  

"I'll take it" or some ComCav version of same, without qualifiers, takes the book.  It can be in the thread or in a PM as I know some people want to preserve their anonymity when making purchases.  I'll go by time stamp if necessary and I've done enough deals on the boards where I hope no one would be concerned with any chicanery.  If we're negotiating via PM, unless I put the book on hold, someone can take it in the thread and its theirs.  I hope that covers all potential situations.  I'm actually quite easy to work with.  I pack well and ship quickly.  

Edited by dannyboy

Need to get the kids fed so signing off for a bit.  Will be posting an Astonishing 4 6.0, Strange Tales 110 5.5, and a Venus 18 6.0 later this evening.  Thanks all and feel free to ask questions.

Price drops...and posting another book.  An awesome book.  At what I think is a decent price.  I would expect all potential buyers to have their hands on the trigger.  Gimme half an hour.

1 minute ago, dannyboy said:

Price drops...and posting another book.  An awesome book.  At what I think is a decent price.  I would expect all potential buyers to have their hands on the trigger.  Gimme half an hour.

Can you text us before you get back;) ?My hands get tired of being on triggers;) and I think I need to go watch the Flash;)

Hi Sharon!  Not sure how to text everyone so I'll just post the book.

Venus #19 CGC 2.0 - but really, I mean really, look at it.  That's as pretty a 2.0 as you will ever see.  Last GPA is for a 6.0 for $7300 almost a year ago.

$1950 SOLD

Scan 395.jpeg

Scan 396.jpeg

Scan 397.jpeg

Edited by dannyboy