• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

North Texas Comic Book Show — Feb, 2019
1 1

55 posts in this topic

A couple of quick updates:

Michael Lark has cancelled due to professional obligations. 

DorkBuzz will be facilitating sig series for CGC and offering a wide variety of comics.

Geek Inc Comics from Chicago will be doubling their space at the show.

Monster's Lair will be offering a great selection again.

Collected Comics will be attending the event again.

Collector's Paradise will be back with added space.

Boom Comic Cards and More will be offering comics and a convention exclusive comic "The Tremendous Trump".

Just to name a few. Lots of comics will be in the room from vendors large and small.

15 hours ago, peencheputo said:

Will there be any grading booths at this con and what are the turnaround times usually?  I totally missed out on bringing some comics for grading at Fan Expo and I'm hoping to get some stuff graded here!

So, @Dork Buzz will be facilitating for CGC on the Signature Series. I believe they accept grading submissions as well. There is no on site grading. Turnaround time varies. You have a lot of shows going on this summer and I'm sure CGC will be a busy place with submissions. I've had submissions back in 5 weeks and I know some that went in from our February show have just been returned. There is not a concise answer to your question.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:54 PM, peencheputo said:

Will there be any grading booths at this con and what are the turnaround times usually?  I totally missed out on bringing some comics for grading at Fan Expo and I'm hoping to get some stuff graded here!

We are offering our services for CGC facilitation. Shoot me a message for details. 

Thanks,

Bradd

52 minutes ago, Dork Buzz said:

We are offering our services for CGC facilitation. Shoot me a message for details. 

Thanks,

Bradd

Please check your PMs and get back to me.

Just a quick announcement for Rob Guillory fans. Big Time Collectibles be offering a variant cover, con exclusive, Farmhand #1 by Rob Guillory. This is  a great opportunity and we're excited about having it at the show on July 21st and 22nd. Stop by and pick one up!

image2.jpeg