• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MARCH pre-sale thread: DOMINO #1 , Campbell variants, Action #1000, Daredevil #600, Captain America #700, Amaz. Spider-Man #800, Guardians, Infinity prelude and more---
7 7

218 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Too many options !!!! They are all awesome !

I know the feeling.  Been going back and forth between Sterenko and Allred Covers.  I like Allred's cover better but I don't have a Sterenko autographed book.

@Rich_Henn Can we request a signature on a book?  For example, could we request Sterenko on the Allred cover?

Just now, Drbearsec said:

I know the feeling.  Been going back and forth between Sterenko and Allred Covers.  I like Allred's cover better but I don't have a Sterenko autographed book.

@Rich_Henn Can we request a signature on a book?  For example, could we request Sterenko on the Allred cover?

@Drbearsec

Absolutely.   Here to serve.  And I'm friends with Jim, he'd sign your forehead if I asked him to  (thumbsu

Amazing Spider-Man #797 (Clayton Crain 1:25 variant) s/s Clayton Crain - $155

I have only three (3) spots in hand, trying to get more.  This will be a tough one due to the heavy blues on the cover.

I can PROMISE Crain, but can only hold for a finite amount of time to add Slott.

asm797crain.jpg

17 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

I’m between Cho and Allred - damn these decisions ???

Batgirl and her Birds of Prey #20 (Dodson cover) s/s Terry & Rachel Dodson - $125

ten spots

Dodson remark optional - $60

blue label 9.8 optional - $95

batgirlbirdsofprey20DODSON.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

This next artist----I've been waiting years for him to come around again.  Based in Italy, the last time I remember him at a show was NYCC 2013-ish?

I was holding a number of the following waiting for an opportunity. 

Bullseye #1  (Marco Checchetto Connecting Cover) s/s Checchetto - $115

Five (5) spots

bullseye1marco.jpg