• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MARCH pre-sale thread: DOMINO #1 , Campbell variants, Action #1000, Daredevil #600, Captain America #700, Amaz. Spider-Man #800, Guardians, Infinity prelude and more---
7 7

218 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #797 s/s Dan Slott - $135

blue label optional -- $120

(another sold out book---I'm even getting my orders in early and it's almost impossible to keep these books in hand)

28685362_10155131315412181_6815035504509

23 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Mike Allred 1960s variant) s/s Jurgens, Wolfman, Simonson, etc. ... no less than five (5) + relevant sigs - $175

Full disclosure here---I spoke with Allred this weekend, he currently has NO other conventions planned this year.  Not that this couldn't or wouldn't change---but I can't promise I'll get his signature on this awesome cover.

Blue universal 9.8 optional - $95

207754_1190072_5.jpg

13 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #798  s/s Dan Slott - $135

Seven (7) spots

asm798.jpg

:takeit:one of each of these please - thanks!

On 3/7/2018 at 7:02 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Mike Allred 1960s variant) s/s Jurgens, Wolfman, Simonson, etc. ... no less than five (5) + relevant sigs - $175

Full disclosure here---I spoke with Allred this weekend, he currently has NO other conventions planned this year.  Not that this couldn't or wouldn't change---but I can't promise I'll get his signature on this awesome cover.

207754_1190072_5.jpg

:takeit: s/s

Edited by mbatko_8

Action Comics #1000 (Third Eye/ Kaare Andrews variant) - $175  (if  I could get a few raw copies as well as per convo that would be ideal)

Action Comics #1000 (Dan Jurgens 1990s variant) s/s  Jurgens, Wolfman, Simonson, etc. ... no less than five (5) + relevant sigs - $175

***(Possibly able to get Sinclair and Nowlan on this one too---stars could align)

Action Comics #1000 (standard cover, Jim Lee) s/s Jim Lee + at least four more---Jurgens, Simonson, Sinclair, Williams, etc.  - $175

Action Comics #1000 (Jim Steranko 1970s variant) s/s STERANKO,  Jurgens, Wolfman, Simonson, etc. ... no less than five (5) + relevant sigs - $175

Action Comics #1000 (Dave Gibbons 1950s variant) s/s Jurgens, Simonson---HOPEFULLY Gibbons too.   Last year he did just one show that I'm aware of, Motor City in May 2017.  I'll be following his schedule closely.  I want to get with Bendis on these, Wolfman, etc.   The goal is as with all the others---no less than five (5) or more relevant sigs - $175

Action Comics #1000 (Michael Cho 1940's variant) s/s Jurgens, Simonson,---hopefully Cho----I'll be seeing him in a few weeks--as many as realistically possible.  Ideally as with the others, I want to put no less than five (5)+ relevant signatures on the book.  - $175

Action Comics #1000 ARTGERM variant cover

Action Comics #999 (Kaare Andrews variant) s/s Dan Jurgens and HOPEFULLY Andrews.  It's hit or miss with him.   - $125

Is the 2 for $155/piece deal still active? ;) 

:takeit:

Edited by MDR123
Added Artgerm

On 3/7/2018 at 9:02 PM, Rich_Henn said:

207754_1190072_5.jpg

:takeit:Rich: I’ll take one SS copy - would that be at $135 since I’ve already purchased one other issue earlier this week @ $175 ... per your 2 for $155 offer? 

Mike 

4 hours ago, Taxmick1 said:

:takeit:Rich: I’ll take one SS copy - would that be at $135 since I’ve already purchased one other issue earlier this week @ $175 ... per your 2 for $155 offer? 

Mike 

For you he's gonna make it $250 :baiting:

8 minutes ago, Drbearsec said:

We just call it individual price gouging... or annoyance tax ;-)

Given that I worked for the Canadian income tax department for 30 years, I would call it a “garnishee”.2c

On 3/7/2018 at 7:00 PM, Rich_Henn said:

ACTION COMICS #1000-----this is a big one.  There are going to be a BUNCH of variant covers for these, including several LCS specific covers.  I'm offering just one flat price for each cover, to add as many signatures as I can onto the book without it becoming ugly from all the sharpie.   Because the book itself comes out just after C2E2 (which is unfortunate, a number of sigs could be obtained there).....I'll probably be starting the line up of sigs sometime in May, going through to Heroes in June and possibly wrapping up at SDCC.   I'll keep you updated on the signatures applied but the targets are Jim Lee, Dan Jurgens, George Perez, Brian Bendis, Steranko, Marv Wolfman, Louise Simonson, Paul Dini, Bruce Timm ---anyone I can find in relation to the book or Superman mythology.

No less than five signatures per book would be ideal.

I'm going to start by promoting my own LCS cover variant by Kaare Andrews

Action Comics #1000 (Third Eye/ Kaare Andrews variant) - $175  signatures will vary but will try to maintain a healthy selection of the above. Hopefully I'll see Kaare at a show and can add him too.

s-l1600-1-600x911.jpg

:takeit: Per PM . s/s all possible signatures.

On 3/7/2018 at 4:00 PM, Rich_Henn said:

ACTION COMICS #1000-----this is a big one.  There are going to be a BUNCH of variant covers for these, including several LCS specific covers.  I'm offering just one flat price for each cover, to add as many signatures as I can onto the book without it becoming ugly from all the sharpie.   Because the book itself comes out just after C2E2 (which is unfortunate, a number of sigs could be obtained there).....I'll probably be starting the line up of sigs sometime in May, going through to Heroes in June and possibly wrapping up at SDCC.   I'll keep you updated on the signatures applied but the targets are Jim Lee, Dan Jurgens, George Perez, Brian Bendis, Steranko, Marv Wolfman, Louise Simonson, Paul Dini, Bruce Timm ---anyone I can find in relation to the book or Superman mythology.

No less than five signatures per book would be ideal.

I'm going to start by promoting my own LCS cover variant by Kaare Andrews

Action Comics #1000 (Third Eye/ Kaare Andrews variant) - $175  signatures will vary but will try to maintain a healthy selection of the above. Hopefully I'll see Kaare at a show and can add him too.

s-l1600-1-600x911.jpg

When will we see the final trade dress of this posted?  Or is this a "Virgin" ?

Action Comics #1000 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm, Jurgens, Simonson, etc---no less than 5 key signatures  - $175

****There is a "Vintage" version of this over as well, with a smaller print run of 1500 cps that I'll also be offering at the same price as the classic logo pictured.  Pricing will be the same for signature series, but the blue label will be $110

action1000ARTGERMA.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn