• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MARCH pre-sale thread: DOMINO #1 , Campbell variants, Action #1000, Daredevil #600, Captain America #700, Amaz. Spider-Man #800, Guardians, Infinity prelude and more---
7 7

218 posts in this topic

Weapon H #1 (Keown homage variant) s/s  Pak (writer) & Marcus To (inker)  $135

Blue label universal 9.8 optional - $110

Ten (10) spots

Will try to add Keown if possible

weaponH1classic.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 3/7/2018 at 7:27 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (standard cover, Jim Lee) s/s Jim Lee + at least four more---Jurgens, Simonson, Sinclair, Williams, etc.  - $175

Blue universal 9.8 optional - $95

action1000JIMLEE.jpg

:takeit:I'll take one SS please.

Venomized #1 (Skan Hulk 181 homage VIRGIN cover) s/s Cullen Bunn - $155

blue label universal 9.8 - $130

print run lmt to 1000 cps.

Four (4) spots

1) Torontocroat  Inv. 3063

2) 

3) 

4)

venomized1virgin.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Two more ACTION COMICS #1000 made available to me last night via my LCS----they're doing an exchange with a few other shops.

Action Comics #1000 (Jetpack JOCK variant) s/s Jurgens, Simonson, etc....no less than 5 sigs, and the way this may shake out, odds are strong I could end up being able to add Bendis to these as well.   Depending on convention scheduling, POSSIBLY Jock.  - $175

1) N7 M31  Inv. 3161

2) torontocroat  Inv. 3037

3) Cringer  Inv. 3083

4)

5)

action1000JOCK.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Action Comics #1000 (George Perez variant) s/s Jurgens, Simonson, etc....no less than 5 sigs.  The goal is to absolutely add George Perez to this, but his convention schedule was extremely limited this past year due to health.  However, he lives in Florida, and last year at MegaCon there was a private signing----so that's my intention this year---to wait it out to MegaCon and hopefully get him on the book as the key signature along with 4 to 5 others- $175

action1000perez.jpg

On 3/7/2018 at 7:29 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Steve Rude 1930's variant) s/s STEVE RUDE, Jurgens, Simonson, etc---as many as realistically possible and HOPEFULLY Steve Rude---but the thing with Steve is his incredibly lack of convention appearances.  Consider Rude a real cherry on the top of this cake if I can get him!  - $175

action1000STEVERUDE.jpg

CONFIRMED---- a signing with Steve Rude in April!

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Two more ACTION COMICS #1000 made available to me last night via my LCS----they're doing an exchange with a few other shops.

Action Comics #1000 (Jetpack JOCK variant) s/s Jurgens, Simonson, etc....no less than 5 sigs, and the way this may shake out, odds are strong I could end up being able to add Bendis to these as well.   Depending on convention scheduling, POSSIBLY Jock.  - $175

action1000JOCK.jpg

This is probably the best of the variant covers for AC#1000 I've seen.  and with all that white space, plenty of room for sigs while allowing the cover art to remain untouched.

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:27 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (standard cover, Jim Lee) s/s Jim Lee + at least four more---Jurgens, Simonson, Sinclair, Williams, etc.  - $175

action1000JIMLEE.jpg

:takeit: rich sign me up with as many sigs as possible.  you know how I roll.  thanks!