• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MARCH pre-sale thread: DOMINO #1 , Campbell variants, Action #1000, Daredevil #600, Captain America #700, Amaz. Spider-Man #800, Guardians, Infinity prelude and more---
7 7

218 posts in this topic

On 3/15/2018 at 7:54 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Thanos #17 (standard cover) s/s Cates (and probably Shaw) - $125

Five (5) spots

blue universal 9.8 optional - $95

thanos17A.jpg

I offered this earlier in the thread, but picked up enough to offer an additional STERANKO (optional, of course) signature to this if you wish----its an homage cover to the iconic Steranko HULK ANNUAL #1 

Steranko add-on will be $45 

On 3/8/2018 at 2:04 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Gamora #1 s/s Marco Checchetto - $115

Five (5) spots

gamora1marco.jpg

Bringing this bad girl to the front again----because now I am adding cover artist ESAD RIBIC!   Whoot!  signing with Checchetto this weekend, signing with Ribic in 2 weeks.

On 3/23/2018 at 4:09 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #798 Greg Land (Virgin) variant s/s Greg Land & Dan Slott - $195

similar in design to the other Land cover offered in this thread, this one is a much smaller print run

Only offering four (4) spots on this one for now

s-l1600.jpg

On 3/8/2018 at 2:04 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Gamora #1 s/s Marco Checchetto - $115

Five (5) spots

gamora1marco.jpg

On 3/7/2018 at 7:29 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Steve Rude 1930's variant) s/s STEVE RUDE, Jurgens, Simonson, etc---as many as realistically possible and HOPEFULLY Steve Rude---but the thing with Steve is his incredibly lack of convention appearances.  Consider Rude a real cherry on the top of this cake if I can get him!  - $175

Blue universal 9.8 optional - $95

action1000STEVERUDE.jpg

On 4/4/2018 at 11:13 AM, Rich_Henn said:

New from Skybound / Image, and signed on 1st day of issue release (yes, label notes will concur that !)   :-)

CRUDE #1 s/s Steve Orlando - $95

blue universal 9.8 - $75

unlimited spots!!!

This one looks really good----here's some information and artwork from the book.  Signing takes place next week, Wednesday 4/11/18

http://www.comicsbeat.com/assassin-vs-big-oil-crude-1-preview/

Killers once feared Piotr Petrovich. Now, they've sent his son home to him - in a body bag. Haunted by his failures, Piotr journeys across Russia to learn what type of man his son really was, while hunting the bastards who killed him. And once Piotr finds them, they will learn to fear him once more... GLAAD Media Award-nominated writer STEVE ORLANDO (VIRGIL, Midnighter) and artist GARRY BROWN (BLACK ROAD) deliver an emotional, bone-shattering account of murder, masculinity, and mayhem.

crude1.jpg

:takeit: One of each Rich! All the S/S you can get. Thanks!

On ‎3‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:50 PM, Rich_Henn said:

SPAWN #284 (Mattina cover C virgin ) s/s Mattina - $175

Add McFarlane optional add- $80

Blue label 9.8 universal - $145

Eight (8) spots

spawn284C.jpg

:takeit: S/S with Mattina & McFarlane

1 hour ago, wamh0416 said:

Hey Rich,

Will you be offering any other exclusives between C2E2 and DallasFanExpo other than the Batman #44 Silver Foil Exclusive?

Perhaps - Brothers Dracul #1? Aftershock.

Working on some Batman #44 foil exclusives and perhaps a few things from Skybound.  (thumbsu

On 4/5/2018 at 4:17 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Batman #44 (C2E2 silver foil exclusive) s/s Tom King & Joelle Jones - $155

batman44silver.jpg

5 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

BATMAN #44 (Gold foil fan expo exclusive) s/s Tom King & Joelle Jones - $175

blue universal optional $155

raw NM/NM  $50

Print run 1000 cps. 

20 spots available

batman44goldfoilA.jpg

batman44goldfoilB.jpg

:takeit:one each for me please - thanks!

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:22 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Two more ACTION COMICS #1000 made available to me last night via my LCS----they're doing an exchange with a few other shops.

Action Comics #1000 (Jetpack JOCK variant) s/s Jurgens, Simonson, etc....no less than 5 sigs, and the way this may shake out, odds are strong I could end up being able to add Bendis to these as well.   Depending on convention scheduling, POSSIBLY Jock.  - $175

action1000JOCK.jpg

I can't stop thinking about this cover (especially since none of the other covers have really struck a chord in me) so it's time to put my mind at ease and just pull the trigger.  :takeit:

On 3/27/2018 at 5:32 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Supergirl #20 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm (and most likely Orlando) - $125

***This is NOT a virgin cover, the image just doesn't have the logo.

Ten (10) spots available

supergirl20artgerm.jpg

:takeit: Supergirl #20 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm (and most likely Orlando) - $125

(If it's still available, Rich. Got some tax refund cash!!!) :headbang:

On 4/7/2018 at 10:47 AM, Rich_Henn said:

BATMAN #44 (Gold foil fan expo exclusive) s/s Tom King & Joelle Jones - $175

blue universal optional $155

raw NM/NM  $50

Print run 1000 cps. 

20 spots available

batman44goldfoilA.jpg

batman44goldfoilB.jpg

Per PM thank you Rich! :takeit:

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 5:22 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Two more ACTION COMICS #1000 made available to me last night via my LCS----they're doing an exchange with a few other shops.

Action Comics #1000 (Jetpack JOCK variant) s/s Jurgens, Simonson, etc....no less than 5 sigs, and the way this may shake out, odds are strong I could end up being able to add Bendis to these as well.   Depending on convention scheduling, POSSIBLY Jock.  - $175

action1000JOCK.jpg

I'll take it .