• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sagii sale, Cole, Romance, Pre Code, Warner Bros.
2 2

19 posts in this topic

Hey all, very small Thread of seven books or so. Nothing as earth shattering as what's been available recently by other Boardies but some HTF and diamonds in the rough. First :takeit:trumps ALL OTHER negotiations or PM's. Add $5.00 shipping to all orders (if you take more than one book, still only $5.00. Returns accepted in 5 days after receipt, but return shipping on buyer. PayPal is my preferred payment. Expected ship out date is Friday morning if paid by then.  May take an hour to list all seven books, not the fastest typist lol. Okay, first book:

Boots and Her Friends #9 (fair detached cover) Uncommon book, nice GGA swimsuit cover. Asking $40.00

Boots and her Buddies #9.jpg

IMG_4056.JPG

IMG_4057.JPG

3 minutes ago, sagii said:

Blue Bolt Comics v7 #5 (Gerber no show) VG. Cool cover! Asking $40

Blue Bolt v7 #5.jpg

IMG_4055.JPG

take

Lastly, one if it does not sell i am happy to keep, so i'm asking a don't want to sell price. 

Baffling Mysteries #8 (FN) seldom offered for sale GGA , pre code book. Really nice colors, flat copy, Asking $350

And that's all for now, thanks for looking!(thumbsu  (SOLD)!!!

Baffling Mysteries #8.jpg

IMG_4067.JPG

IMG_4068.JPG

IMG_4069.JPG

Edited by sagii

Just now, sagii said:

Lastly, one if it does not sell i am happy to keep, so i'm asking a don't want to sell price. 

Baffling Mysteries #8 (FN) seldom offered for sale GGA , pre code book. Really nice colors, flat copy, Asking $350

And that's all for now, thanks for looking!(thumbsu

IMG_4067.JPG

IMG_4068.JPG

IMG_4069.JPG

take

1 minute ago, Comcav said:
2 minutes ago, sagii said:

And that's all for now, thanks for looking!(thumbsu

IMG_4067.JPG

IMG_4068.JPG

IMG_4069.JPG

take

nm53RKtqcczp6.gif

Just now, sagii said:
11 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

take

^^ Thank you!

You'll regret it in the morning....,