• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does this price seem high or am I out of touch with reality? Jo Jo 25
1 1

24 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, telerites said:

Ebay should do what Heritage does.  When there is a change made on a lot you are watching or have bid on, you get an email of changes you are interested in.  Personally, I think if you have bid on an item and there is a change, you should have the option to cancel your bid.  That may already be an option - I am not sure.

Thanks for sharing, RM - a seller I will stay away from.

I agree that the HA method is way better than a silent correction that bidders aren't aware of, although sometimes I have trouble figuring out what changed in the description.  I've also found HA to be responsive when I've e-mailed them about errors in their listings.

15 minutes ago, Hudson said:

Well, it looks like this time the high bidder ($696) and second high bidder ($686) from the first auction, were not in the running this time around.

The third highest bidder ($301) last time, stepped up and paid $404 this time.

https://www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/152996669022?item=152996669022&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

Still a decent amount for that copy are we all crazy lol

8 hours ago, comicjack said:

Still a decent amount for that copy are we all crazy lol

I agree it seems a little high, but not like the last go around, when it hit $696.   

I auppose if I had a coverless copy, I might spend 400 for a nice cover.  

Heck, I have spent more than twice that on just a front cover before.   Of course that wasn't for a JJ25.