• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeachBum Comics' March 2018 Pre-Sales Thread - Infinity #2 Granov / Wondercon / ASM Dell'Otto / Campbell / Mattina & more!
1 1

118 posts in this topic

I'm going to try to do something different and do a centralized sales thread and instead of doing individual sales as things pop up. I think it will easier to keep track of everything. I will be merging active sales thread with this one shortly as well.

$12 for the first CGC and $5 each additional boxed Priority Mail. 

$8 for up to two raw comics, $14 for up to twenty Priority Mail boxed.

Larger packages and international priority mail based on weight.

Payment by PayPal.

Normal rules apply, no Probies or HOSers, or people I decide not to sell to.

If you'd like to combine shipping on a pending order let me know.

Everything I sell is in my possession or allotted to me at the time sale. No returns. If there's some issue with damage during shipping I will work it out.

9.9 and 10.0 upgrades will be offered to buyers in order of purchase in the sales thread.

I will personally be pre-screening these books as usual. These books have not yet been evaluated by CGC - If for some reason (print run, etc) I can not provide a CGC 9.8 you will be issued a full refund.

Edited by BeachBum

Amazing Spider-Man 797 Fan Expo Dell'Otto Exclusive

(10 available) 9 LEFT!

$50 NM+ or better (9.8 candidate)

$100 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$180 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked Dell'Otto (Late Spring/Early Summer)

asm 797 fan expo.png

Edited by BeachBum

Amazing Spider-Man 797 Fan Expo Dell'Otto Exclusive / Virgin Exclusive Cover Set

(10 sets available) 4 sets left!

$140 raw NM+ or better set (9.8 candidates)

$260 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked set

$420 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked set

If you want a raw regular exclusive and and Graded Virgin I can break out the cost of the raw - just let me know but a full set needs to be purchased because they are being sold as sets (only way to get Virgin).

asm 797 fan expo set.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

Action Comics 1 Fan Expo Daniel Exclusive & Acetate Exclusive

(10 sets available) 7 LEFT!

$70 raw NM+ or better set (9.8 candidates)

$180 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked set

If you want a raw regular exclusive and and Graded Acetate I can break out the cost of the raw - just let me know but a full set needs to be purchased because they are being sold as sets (only way to get Acetate).

action comics 1 set.png

Edited by BeachBum

5 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Amazing Spider-Man 797 Fan Expo Dell'Otto Regular Trade Dress / Virgin Cover Set

(10 sets available)

$140 raw NM+ or better set (9.8 candidates)

$260 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked set

$420 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked set

If you want a raw regular and and Graded Virgin I can break out the cost of the raw - just let me know but a full set needs to be purchased because they are being sold as sets (only way to get Virgin).

asm 797 fan expo set.jpg

I'm confused - not sure what I want now.

2 minutes ago, Max Carnage said:

How is the Regular Trade Dress different from Exclusive ?

Same book - when it has the logo it's called trade dress - just trying to differentiate between it and the virgin. I just edited the set post to make it clearer.

Edited by BeachBum

Just now, BeachBum said:

Same book - when it has the logo it's called trade dress - just trying to differentiate between it and the virgin.

Ah - in that case can I get 1 x raw trade dress and 1 x CGC 9.8 virgin of the Amazing Spider-Man 797 Fan Expo Dell'Otto Exclusive ?

9 minutes ago, Max Carnage said:

Ah - in that case can I get 1 x raw trade dress and 1 x CGC 9.8 virgin of the Amazing Spider-Man 797 Fan Expo Dell'Otto Exclusive ?

Yes - Edit your original post.

Amazing Spider-Man 798 Dodson "Venom" Virgin Exclusive

(10 available) 6 LEFT!

$30 NM+ or better (9.8 candidate)

$90 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

ASM 798 Dodson Virgin.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

Avengers 687 Jamal Campbell "Venom" Virgin Exclusive

(10 available) 9 LEFT!

$30 NM+ or better (9.8 candidate)

$90 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

avengers 687 campbell venom.jpg

Edited by BeachBum

Phoenix Resurrection 1 JSC A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H eight exclusive pack - unsigned.

(5 sets available) 4 sets LEFT!

$250 NM+ or better set (9.8 candidates)

If you are interested in CGC 9.8 or CGC 9.8 SS - I have a spare set of of all eight graded 9.8 blue label and I'm currently waiting for grades on five sets of sig series. Just so you know I did pop some 9.9s on the blue labels that have already been allocated to 9.8 Pre-Screen Subscribers to this title already. I'm waiting for the grades on the SS to see what's up with those before I put them up for sale. If interested in blue or SS let me know.

phoenix res.jpg

Edited by BeachBum