• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Golden Age Goodies - Romance, Crime, Humor, who knows..
4 4

27 posts in this topic

Typical:rulez: apply. :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM negotiations unless both parties have responded in agreement.

Shipping:

Raw: First Class/Priority Mail. $4.95 for f1-2 Books $7.50 for 2-7 $9.95 for 8 to a Million

Slabbed: FREE in the US. International buyers please contact me for a quote.

Returns: No questions asked if the return is initiated within 3 days of receiving the book. Book must be returned in the same condition as it was received. CGC books must show no signs of tampering.

Payment: Paypal, payment must be received within 3 days of purchase.

I think the next two have been up before but here goes...

Black Terror #24 - Beautiful Schomburg Cover- Book presents like VG but there are 2 edge pieces on the interior covers that just barely affect the story and art. Pics are provided. Cover detached at the bottom staple but the rest of the book is attached firmly. Hard comes up for sale.

Asking $235.00

Black Terror 24 A.jpg

Black Terror 24 B.jpg

IMG_5032.jpg

IMG_5031.jpg

IMG_5030.jpg

IMG_5029.jpg

Kerry Drake #5 - Hard to Find Bondage Cover - 3.0 G/VG - the book feels very supple in hand and the interior is not affected by anything you see on the cover except for some rust migration from the staples on the first interior page. Centerfold is detached at the top staple but still tight on the book. Everything else is attached firmly including the cover.

Asking $185.00

Kerry Drake 5 A.jpg

Kerry Drake 5 B.jpg

My Secret Love #24 (#1) Formerly Phantom Lady - Nice 4.0, maybe 4.5 Very Good. Great cover. Complete and no restoration. Cover is pulled a little at both staples but they are still attached. Super hard book to find.

Asking $750

My Secret Love 24 A.jpg

My Secret Love 24 B.jpg

Edited by Nikelspot

Romantic Confessions Vol. 2 #5. Nice, Baker-ish woman on cover. 3.0 G/VG. Small piece out of back cover. A couple of small moisture stains on the back cover. Complete, attached and there is no restoration.

FREE to first person to buy anything in the thread above $50.

Romantic Confessions A.jpg

Romantic Confessions B.jpg

Captain Marvel Adventures #18 - 1st Appearance of Mary Marvel -  1.8 Good - due to Comix Cards being clipped out of the back cover. Presents like a nice Very Good copy. The book is complete besides the clipped Comix Cards which do not affect the story. Everything is attached firmly at the staples and there is no restoration.

Asking $1950 Shipped

Captain Marvel Adventures 18 A.jpg

Captain Marvel Adventures 18 B.jpg

Texan #3 Good 'Ole Bob Lubbers Cover - Nice 6.0 Fine 1/4 inch spine split at the top of spine. Nice reds. Complete, everything is attached at the staples and there is no restoration. Hard to Find.

Asking Sold!

Texan 3 A.jpg

Texan 3 B.jpg

Edited by Nikelspot