• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Rip67vdub

18 posts in this topic

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 1:42 PM, ygogolak said:

Claimed over 20 books in my sales thread. A couple of which a couple were negotiated prices.

I've dealt with him in the past and not had any issues.

He posts on other forums, but has not visited here since the beginning of January. So not sure what's up, but I get left holding the bag.

Looks like its well beyond the 30 day wait period, but for the record post the date you invoiced him, and what, if any, was your last message from the buyer.

Also, confirm if you sent him a PM notice that you are nominating him, and if so when. 

72hrs after the PM notification was/is sent he goes on the list

Invoiced Dec. 29, 2017.

Last message:

Hi, you live in Cali, right? It's about 5lbs so the cheapest way to ship it will be Priority Med flate rate at $12.40.

Let me know when you want to pay and I'll get it out. Thanks 

He has not logged in since Jan. 5.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/profile/28277-rip67vdub/

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:26 AM, ygogolak said:

Invoiced Dec. 29, 2017.

Last message:

Hi, you live in Cali, right? It's about 5lbs so the cheapest way to ship it will be Priority Med flate rate at $12.40.

Let me know when you want to pay and I'll get it out. Thanks 

He has not logged in since Jan. 5.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/profile/28277-rip67vdub/

On ‎3‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:02 PM, ygogolak said:

Separate PM just sent to him.

I would say you're good.  Light'em up and hopefully it gets straightened out.

On 3/8/2018 at 10:40 PM, Red84 said:

If I remember correctly, I believe he did something similar back around August of 2015.

Yes. This isn't his first rodeo. 

On 3/15/2018 at 9:11 PM, crassus said:

He has been added to the PL list. If anyone has any information or updates on this member please post them here...

Can't say for certain that it's him, but the username is the same over here, fifth post down.  It is a thread about the upcoming Avengers movie, so quite possibly the same guy.  Anybody registered over at Blowout can maybe try to contact him through there, as he was still posting only two days ago.  I only lurk and am not sure if I'm even registered on Blowout...

Edited by architeuthis

On 3/18/2018 at 2:24 PM, architeuthis said:

Can't say for certain that it's him, but the username is the same over here, fifth post down.  It is a thread about the upcoming Avengers movie, so quite possibly the same guy.  Anybody registered over at Blowout can maybe try to contact him through there, as he was still posting only two days ago.  I only lurk and am not sure if I'm even registered on Blowout...

Yes, same person. That's where I saw him post as I mentioned in my OP.