• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay 20% off
5 5

176 posts in this topic

Wowzers, thanks for sharing. I was a little irritated this week because I JUST sold a ~$5K book, and then yesterday I get a coupon capping total fees on up to 5 sales, if in excess of $200, at $20. Doh...has anyone else received one of those, did I read it wrong? Seemed too good to be true...

12 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

One of EBay's better promotions I have seen in awhile.  PSPRING20 is the code.  Will work on comics.  No ebay buck junk just straight money taken off the price.  $100 is the cap though.  So a $500 dollar book will cost you $400.  Ends tonight at 8 pm.

But the minimum is only $25....

That might matter to some :) Happy Hunting !!!

15 minutes ago, paperheart said:
18 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Thanks!  I'll see if I can make it work...., 

mikeragnarokcapital :baiting:

Do you have anything good? :baiting: 

It's cool to have all this time to shop - I usually get notifications when I have less than an hour before it expires.  I've identified several likely victims already...., 

21 minutes ago, shortboxed said:

Buy-It-Now price $600 > sent Best Offer of $400 > agreed on $480 > applied 20% off coupon > got book for $400 shipped :bigsmile:

I'm working on a similar deal...., :wishluck: 

I may have to move on to something else if the seller doesn't respond here soon.

33 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Saved $30 on this Bronze Age beauty, thanks for the heads up! (thumbsu

s-l1600.jpg

Gah - I need that one too!