• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay 20% off
5 5

176 posts in this topic

well, I unashamedly added the words "Use the coupon tonight" to a few of my listing titles! I figured the original comic art was worth trying to alert the people who are watching about the coupon. syntax words hard idea you get.

1 hour ago, skypinkblu said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

I got two nice big books (for me)

Happy Birthday, Mike:) :foryou:

Thanks Sha - It's not actually until next week, but I needed to strike while the iron was hot!

It's been a good day. 

I was able to make a nice sale and the buyer messaged me saying he was glad to be able to take full advantage of the coupon.
That sale enabled me to be able to pick-up a nice Marvel Masterworks 75th Anniversary Slipcase set with signed Stan Lee Poster. The coupon saved me $90. 

:whee:

36 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

ugh, don't know what to buy

Since the minimum purchase is only $25 And you'll get 20% off up unto at least $500 and beyond where it is maxed..... try typing in your favorite artist followed by cgc, go low to high and buy what's in your price range. Regardless though if your going for key's, go with what you know and look up price in grade. I would try to avoid an impulse purchase. :foryou:

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Since the minimum purchase is only $25 And you'll get 20% off up unto at least $500 and beyond where it is maxed..... try typing in your favorite artist followed by cgc, go low to high and buy what's in your price range. Regardless though if your going for key's, go with what you know and look up price in grade. I would try to avoid an impulse purchase. :foryou:

I know... I got some good suggestions but the only thing I wanted sold out.  Instead. I'm thinking about picking stuff for my drone for an upcoming trip.

GPA will be going nuts updating all these sales. Just browsed closed auctions and definitely a large uptick in BIN purchases in the past 12 hours.

2 minutes ago, PKJ said:

GPA will be going nuts updating all these sales. Just browsed closed auctions and definitely a large uptick in BIN purchases in the past 12 hours.

I thought about that too.... I saved $83 and it shows sold for $415, but I paid $346. GPA will be reporting some highs...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

11 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

One of EBay's better promotions I have seen in awhile.  PSPRING20 is the code.  Will work on comics.  No ebay buck junk just straight money taken off the price.  $100 is the cap though.  So a $500 dollar book will cost you $400.  Ends tonight at 8 pm.

https://www.ebay.com/

Thank You! (worship)

Just saved $75 on a brand new iPad. :banana: