• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GABRIELE DELL’OTTO RARE PRIVATE SIGNING

6 posts in this topic

THECOMICMONSTER is now proud to announce that we are accepting submissions for a very rare Gabriele Dell’Otto signing to take place outside the USA this summer!  Costs associated with this opportunity are as follows:

$100 for the first book modern tier CGC fast track grading service.

$75 each additional book modern tier CGC fast track grading service.

Return shipping, book prep and invoicing fees are all INCLUDED.

$45 per signature on any book submitted under your own account.

Books are due IN HAND no later than 5/15/18 so that they can get where they need to go in time for the signing.

Few questions. 

Where do I send the books?

Do I get to choose ink color if supplied with books?

Assuming you want these all window bagged before shipping?

Address for payment? 

2 hours ago, rogue14 said:

Does the $100 and $75 fee include the signature fee of $45?

Just trying to figure out final cost for a single book. Thanks!

I would assume so.  The $100 and $75 looks to cover the signing fee, slabbing cost, etc. $45 is if you pay on your account.

On 3/10/2018 at 5:32 AM, YEPITSME said:

THECOMICMONSTER is now proud to announce that we are accepting submissions for a very rare Gabriele Dell’Otto signing to take place outside the USA this summer!  Costs associated with this opportunity are as follows:

$100 for the first book modern tier CGC fast track grading service.

$75 each additional book modern tier CGC fast track grading service.

Return shipping, book prep and invoicing fees are all INCLUDED.

$45 per signature on any book submitted under your own account.

Books are due IN HAND no later than 5/15/18 so that they can get where they need to go in time for the signing.

Do you have any references?  Not trying to be a jerk, but you have only posted 10 times.

Very sorry for the delay.  For whatever reason I’m not getting messages delivered and am looking into that as we speak.  Ink color might not be an option since this is a send-away op and being handled overseas.  I’m happy to window bag books for you prior to the signing, but if you window bag them yourself then you get your choice of signing location(s).  The quoted price ($100 for the first book and $75 for each additional) DOES include fast track modern cgc grading and return shipping, yes.  As for references...although I am new to the cgc boards, I’m not new to the signing business.  I’ve been attending shows for 25 years, on ebay for 17 years and personally handle all the celebrity signings for the ACE UNIVERSE brand of shows.  My ebay and facebook profiles are both THECOMICMONSTER.

sincerley,

Justin