• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

{CLOSED}March Madness . PCH, Archie,GGA TAKE 15% OFF. Closes Sunday
1 1

92 posts in this topic

Hi guys and gals.  Attempting to pare down my collecting focus to certain genres and title.  Have an eclectic mix of Gold and Silver books to list. 30 or so. L.B. Cole, Baker, Whitman, Whitney, etc. PCH, Archie, Esoteric, Superhero, Romance, etc. There will be a few oddballs and surprises. Some awesome books and some pretty scarce stuff. Listings not in any particular order. Slabs and raw.

Been buying and selling on Ebay since 1999 with nearly 4000 100% positive feedback. On the boards since 2014. 35 year collector.

Shipping in the US is  $12 for slabs. $7.00 for raw books. Can ship out of U.S. Inquire for rates.

Paypal, Checks or MO's. Arrangement for payment within 3 days. Time payments possible. 20% non-refundable deposit and paid within 60 days   

I ship securely and fast.  Ship within 1 business day once payment is received

If you don't like my price make an offer. No harm in asking.

:rulez:

First :takeit: here or in a PM wins.  In thread:takeit: trumps PM's

No naughty list people please.

Returns for any reason within 7 days.  No returns on slabbed books

Thanks for checking out my thread.

kudos thread:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/421860-misterrmystery-feedbackkudos/

Edited by misterrmystery

2 minutes ago, misterrmystery said:

Menace #8  3.0 very attractive copy but small hole rear cover to right of woman's dress.  Bought this as a 5.0  $125

IMG_20180308_093718.thumb.jpg.23e315f49f89a84fa776db5093c028ed.jpg

I approve of this comic.