• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First appearance of osama bin laden in comic book
1 1

9 posts in this topic

I hope this is in the right place.

I was curious as to the first appearance of Osama in comic books.

I have a book that came out 3 months before 9/11 and it says on the splash page (New York will be the first to fall) then next page show the towers falling.

The next page is a mug shot of Osama.

Just wondering how many people have seen or have this book Shadow Reaver 1 PREVIEW I think thats the correct name. These were limted to 3,580 copies.

Shadow Reavers Limited Preview Edition #1 2001 Limited 3,580 Copies Black Bull

Edited by topcat54

Interesting and creepy...

To my knowledge, not the only example of "predicting" this terrible event before it happened. X Files had a spin off show entitled The Lone Gunmen, and I believe it was the first episode or so that depicted a plane attack on the twin towers. 

4 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

Interesting and creepy...

To my knowledge, not the only example of "predicting" this terrible event before it happened. X Files had a spin off show entitled The Lone Gunmen, and I believe it was the first episode or so that depicted a plane attack on the twin towers. 

copied from Wiki so take it with a grain of salt

9/11[edit]

In the pilot episode, which aired March 4, 2001, rogue members of the U.S. government remotely hijack an airliner departing Boston, planning to crash it into the World Trade Center, and let anti-American terrorist groups take credit, to gain support for a new profitable war following the Cold War. The heroes ultimately override the controls, foiling the plot. The episode aired six months prior to the September 11 attacks.[5]

People tend to forget (!) that the WTC was bombed a few years before 9/11.

The towers had been a target for a while.