• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

80's Indy Comic Art Thread
1 1

62 posts in this topic

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:27 PM, Bill C said:

I still wouldn't mind getting great examples from Elementals (both Willingham and Leeke), Ralph Snart, normalman, and more (GMC) Dark Assassin and (Silverwolf) Grips.

It seems all the major Elementals pieces are out there, so that's good to see. Snart, as many of us know, seems to be mysteriously absent from the marketplace (I have some theories). Dark Assassin/ Grips is in the hands of someone difficult to deal with. Surprisingly, I've seen almost nothing on the market from Valentino's normalman. A SDCC cover, a Journey cover, and one panel page is all I remember seeing. Guessing it was all sold cheap decades ago at conventions and in the hands of people not currently playing in the art game.

Hi Bill, Elementals was great.  Fond memories.  I have a bunch of pages and splashes.