• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How to add multiple copies to be registered.
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I'm inquiring about how can I register my other CGC books that I have multiple copies of? For example, I have 3 copies of Power Girl #1. The grades are 9.2 (SS), 9.6 and 9.8. Of course I registered the 9.8 but where can I fit my 9.2 and 9.6?

Thank you for your time.

• Administrator

You could create sets containing your duplicates. Meaning have you main Power Girl Set and then have a second set and third set for your duplicates. You could also use the Custom Set feature and build your sets however you please.

Hope this helps.

-m.

4 minutes ago, TheGirlHasNoName said:

You could create sets containing your duplicates. Meaning have you main Power Girl Set and then have a second set and third set for your duplicates. You could also use the Custom Set feature and build your sets however you please.

Hope this helps.

-m.

The system will only give points to the highest 'ranked' book, the duplicate sets will not have any points assigned. Correct ?

• Administrator
On 3/13/2018 at 10:59 AM, Bomber-Bob said:

The system will only give points to the highest 'ranked' book, the duplicate sets will not have any points assigned. Correct ?

You can have multiple sets under the same title (in this example, Power Girl) as long as the certification numbers are not used in the more than one set. You will receive points for both books, you just can't double use one certification number. If you try to use the same certification number, you will get an error.

2 hours ago, TheGirlHasNoName said:

You can have multiple sets under the same title (in this example, Power Girl) as long as the certification numbers are not used in the more than one set. You will receive points for both books, you just can't double use one certification number. If you try to use the same certification number, you will get an error.

Thanks, I did not know that.