How to add multiple copies to be registered.
2 2

6 posts in this topic

36 posts

I'm inquiring about how can I register my other CGC books that I have multiple copies of? For example, I have 3 copies of Power Girl #1. The grades are 9.2 (SS), 9.6 and 9.8. Of course I registered the 9.8 but where can I fit my 9.2 and 9.6?

Thank you for your time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
484 posts

You could create sets containing your duplicates. Meaning have you main Power Girl Set and then have a second set and third set for your duplicates. You could also use the Custom Set feature and build your sets however you please.

Hope this helps.

-m.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,389 posts
4 minutes ago, TheGirlHasNoName said:

You could create sets containing your duplicates. Meaning have you main Power Girl Set and then have a second set and third set for your duplicates. You could also use the Custom Set feature and build your sets however you please.

Hope this helps.

-m.

 

The system will only give points to the highest 'ranked' book, the duplicate sets will not have any points assigned. Correct ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 posts

Thanks Mollie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
484 posts
On 3/13/2018 at 10:59 AM, Bomber-Bob said:

The system will only give points to the highest 'ranked' book, the duplicate sets will not have any points assigned. Correct ?

You can have multiple sets under the same title (in this example, Power Girl) as long as the certification numbers are not used in the more than one set. You will receive points for both books, you just can't double use one certification number. If you try to use the same certification number, you will get an error.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,389 posts
2 hours ago, TheGirlHasNoName said:

You can have multiple sets under the same title (in this example, Power Girl) as long as the certification numbers are not used in the more than one set. You will receive points for both books, you just can't double use one certification number. If you try to use the same certification number, you will get an error.

 

Thanks, I did not know that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2