• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Marvel Universe THE END 1-6 High grade, Thanos!!
1 1

1 post in this topic

I purchased a large collection of comics and am looking to move some of the "better"  books quickly and cheaply. I will attatch pics here  and I am willing to send scans on pricier books (within reason) My sellers name on Ebay is Kevin CWA and there i have a feedback rating of 100% 

I will ship via priority flat rate at a cost of $6 for up to 10 books, $13 for any amt up to 50 books. I will ship anywhere to anyone who can pay in paypal funds and cover the shipping charges. I can send additional scans within reason if is a deal clincher thanks

first the details: payment will be made by paypal only as i want to move these quickly. I ship only via priority mail insured  10 books or less protected envelope up anything over 10 is flat rate boxed. first :takeit:gets the books. payment is expected in 3 days and i will ship promptly.

Up for sale now is a the complete Mini series The end 1-6 (2003) Story and art by JIM STARLIN. Jim Starlin is back, and this time he destroys everything! When the immortal Egyptian pharaoh Akhenaten gains cosmic powers, his first act is to annihilate the Avengers and the X-Men! The universe is endangered, and Thanos and Dr. Doom may be the world's best chance at survival! Featuring lead roles for Thor, Zeus, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Namor and the Silver Surfer! And Thanos, more powerful than you've ever seen him! 

Looking for $15 + shipping on this lot I would grade these books at vf/nm issue #6 has a bit of slight minor creasing in the bottom right hand corner of the cover

WIN_20180301_19_13_47_Pro.jpg