Polonsky Feedback Thread
2 2

15 posts in this topic

559 posts

Hi everyone! I am still pretty new to the boards so all positive feedback helps!

169 posts

I bought a copy of ASM 3 from Polansky.  Transaction could not have gone any smoother--his pictures fairly represented the book, the packaging was fantastic, and shipping was lightning fast.  Can't ask for anything more from a seller of a fairly high dollar item.  I look forward to future dealings. 

260 posts

Awesome seller - fast shipping & great communication!

752 posts

I bought a beautiful Crime Suspenstories #22 from Lee. He was a real pleasure to deal with and I hope to do business again in the future. ‘S

14,642 posts

Smooth transaction on a 4 figure book. Speedy shipping.

All good :)

608 posts

Bought two Marvel Mystery Comics from Lee.  He was great to deal with and allowed time payments, communication was also spot on.  I'd buy again from Lee in a heartbeat. 

3,768 posts

Bought a Captain America comics 20 from Lee.  Great guy, easy to deal with, super packing job.  Great experience all around.  Would not hesitate(and hope) to conduct more transactions with him.

695 posts

Lee is awesome. Great communications, super fast shipping.  Couldnt ask for a better transaction. And Lee gave me a fantastic deal. Tta 44 went to a permanent home. Thanks again. 

752 posts

I bought a beautiful Fantastic Four #1 CGC 7.0 from Lee and communication and shipping were absolutely amazing!!! I hope to do more business in the future. It was a real pleasure!