• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

One bookl for today. Classic Comics 32 Lorna Doone 1st print Matt Baker art $165 obo

5 posts in this topic

Ok, first

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of  - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be at cost.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

book has NOT been pressed

RETURN POLICY
30 day return policy

Edited by oceans11

Classic Comics 32 Lorna Doone all Matt Baker art here in this one. Book presents well. Crease running down middle of front cover but doesn't break color.  Nice gloss on cover. Has that stamp on it and that stamp appears on some pages throughout interior in the margins. I'd say F condition except centerfold is detached at the bottom staple so that knocks it down unfortunately, so let's say VG. But this is a very pretty VG copy.  I'll ask $165 or best offer. 

Lorna Doone front.jpg

Lorna Doone back (2).jpg

Edited by oceans11

Plus the Classic Comics in yellow is across the whole top edge, where the second print shortened that yellow box to about half the cover on the left and moved the Stories by the World's Greatest Authors next to it.  So indeed, first print.