• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

help to estimate 2 pages

4 posts in this topic

hi

i've been proposed these 2 pages, a ovi hondru penciled page (don't know if it's a commission, or a cover prelim), and a new FF page by (according to the seller) art adams (but it doens't look like art adams to me)

can someone tell me who did the FF page, and the price of these 2 pages (i would have said 100$ for the ovi hondru according to last heritage sales, but if it's a cover prelim, it's maybe more....and i don't have a clue abou the FF one)

also, the FF page is on a DC paper, and i don't recognize the signature on the lower right corner

thanks

New FF 4 a.jpg

SSOC Ovi Hondru.jpg

That is the Art Adams FF line up, but definitely not drawn by Art Adams. The signature is too blurry for me to see clearly in your photo, but I know people mix up Art Adams and Art Nichols often and it kind of looks like his sig. I am attaching a pic of an Art Nichols sig I have on a piece of art for you to compare. But if you take a close up and clear pic of the sig on your page, that would help.

I don't know anything about the Ovi page. Good luck on that one.

Screen Shot 2018-03-17 at 1.19.46 AM.png