• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED... ASM 101 9.4 and 129 9.2. Pep Comics #26 CGC 3.5 ow/w

14 posts in this topic

CLOSED.

Pep Comics #26  3.5 ow/w pages  (very minor amount of color touch) Universal label.    $8500 shipped  (via no fee method)

1st appearance Veronica Lodge.  Tough book.  color touch was removed from spine (if you couldn't tell).  

I will probably be adding books to this list through the week.

cheers,

TW

REFERENCES

My Kudos Page

ACCEPTED PAYMENT

Check, or MO.   Zelle, wire, bank to bank transfer (Wells Fargo)

TERMS OF SALE

First unconditional :takeit:in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp. No returns on CGC books.

Shipping is including in the price, in CONUS ONLY. 

USPS 2-3 day priority express with tracking and signature confirmation. 

Edited by TeeDub

21 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

:ohnoez:

and if you'll notice... what looks like ct removal along the spine is actually...  THE SUPER RARE "BOB WIRE" COVER!!!!!!!   A beautifully sculpted barb wire, right on the edge of the midnight black cover.  In honor of Bob Montana.    The only one known to exist.  ONE OF FREAKING ONE bro!!!!    Okay, not really, that's kinda fake news.  I just made that up.  But feel free to think of it that way.   I do.  

3 minutes ago, TeeDub said:

and if you'll notice... what looks like ct removal along the spine is actually...  THE SUPER RARE "BOB WIRE" COVER!!!!!!!   A beautifully sculpted barb wire, right on the edge of the midnight black cover.  In honor of Bob Montana.    The only one known to exist.  ONE OF FREAKING ONE bro!!!!    Okay, not really, that's kinda fake news.  I just made that up.  But feel free to think of it that way.   I do.  

lol Love it! 

The book just has so much going for it, barbed wire aside. First Veronica PLUS the sweet arse cover!! When grails meet up for a beer and shoot the breeze they're all like "dang that PEP26 is a grail's grail"!

What’s going on Tripp? Beautiful books. I do have a question. Are you sure that 101 is really a 9.4? Those are some nice, sharp corners, and that is one “plump” spine, especially that upper left. Just beautiful. Doesn’t get any better. 

22 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

What’s going on Tripp? Beautiful books. I do have a question. Are you sure that 101 is really a 9.4? Those are some nice, sharp corners, and that is one “plump” spine, especially that upper left. Just beautiful. Doesn’t get any better. 

What's up brother!  It is a sweet looking 9.4 (or at least that's what CGC  says), there is a little bit of softness on that bottom right corner.  But it's pretty darn solid!