• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC 2018 Registry Awards deadline June 15th!

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Every year, CGC awards the top sets in the CGC Registry. Better prizes make this year's awards even more exciting! Ensure your set is at its best by 5 p.m. ET on June 15 to be automatically considered for awards. Winners will be announced July 20.

Click here for full details

2 hours ago, dena said:

Every year, CGC awards the top sets in the CGC Registry. Better prizes make this year's awards even more exciting! Ensure your set is at its best by 5 p.m. ET on June 15 to be automatically considered for awards. Winners will be announced July 20.

Can't wait!!! Thank you for the update, Dena!!! :)

On 14/03/2018 at 9:04 PM, dena said:

I'm quite new to CGC (joined 2/15/2017), but I'm finding collecting comics fascinating (and addictive). I'd love to win a CGC award in the future, and will be looking for an opportunity for same. Thank you for this news on the 2018 awards.

Regards

Stephen

Time flies!  I have been very busy building sets and happy to say I have completed my Ms Marvel (1977) set in all 9.8s complete with descriptions and intro etc:

Link to complete and very descriptive Ms. Marvel set.... all 9.8s!

Also, this is the FIRST EVER complete X-23 Complete set in all 9.8s as far as I can tell:

Link to X-23 Complete first ever completed set in 9.8s

Thanks for looking, I love this hobby and I love sharing this passion with all the other collectors out there 

And of course my Alias set and Shadowman (though Shadowman isn’t yet complete... having trouble locating last handful of 9.8s  through submission etc for Valiant sets for Harbinger, Rai and Shadowman):

Alias Complete! Link (Jessica Jones)

Edited by labratnotincluded
Correction

Does anybody know if they clear ownership assignments before the points start being counted for the registry contest? I submitted a book today, so before Friday at 5 pm, but it indicated it is registered by somebody else too and they will work the ownership process. I'd hate to see them say it is mine 2 minutes after 5 pm and not have it count for his year even though I submitted before the cutoff.

Well another deadline has come and gone!  I have worked pretty hard on my set this year to try to make it as solid as possible by adding some key books along with pics and descriptions of each!  I'm hopeful for a chance to come out on top again!  Please feel free to take a look if you get a chance!

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD (Sensei Ryan's Walking Dead Complete with Variants Registry Set)

Good luck to everyone!!!

On 6/15/2018 at 5:59 PM, Sensei Ryan said:

Well another deadline has come and gone!  I have worked pretty hard on my set this year to try to make it as solid as possible by adding some key books along with pics and descriptions of each!  I'm hopeful for a chance to come out on top again!  Please feel free to take a look if you get a chance!

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD (Sensei Ryan's Walking Dead Complete with Variants Registry Set)

Good luck to everyone!!!

Still the best Modern Age set out there, but hey man! Share the trophy! lol